1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

My New Pipe

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Grim_Puffer, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grim_Puffer

Grim_Puffer Member

Ok so ive heard good things about Mario Grandi pipes and im huge on boswells so i thought the pretty neat desings on some of them would be a nice addition to my collection.

Click [​IMG][/img] to check it out.

I know some people arent big on colored bits and stems but i liked the green.

Anyways a nice pipe for only $77 bucks new and an early christmas gift to myself

2. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

That's a beaut! Love the grain. Now aren't gifts for yourself the best? (No awkward exchanges later....)

3. woody

woody Aloha! Admin

Nice pipe and a nice price to boot. Gratz!

4. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

I actually like the stem!
    Nice pipe, Grim.

dp

5. Grim_Puffer

Grim_Puffer Member

Thanks yall.

I will post more pics when it arrives and if its a great pipe ill definately be adding some more mario grandis to the pipe collection

6. tsgourley

tsgourley Member

Grats on the pipe! MG is really good about shipping their pipes out quickly, so you should have it before you know it. I've had pipes from them ship quicker than it takes to ship pipes from some domestic pipe shops.

I hope it turns out to be a great smoker!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.