1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

my new tad buy

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by David Emond, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

Evening everyone,

This is my new summer buy.

McC =
    Virginia woods
    deep hollow
    grey heavens

mac B
    Honey and chocolate

Two brothers
    English Chocolate

Looking forward to trying them all. Im hoping that the english chocolate will have the cool smoke but will also please my friends, that would be a true bonus for english type smokers.

all of this for 53$ shipping included, Cant beat that :)

Jussto and BradNTX like this.
  2. woody

woody Aloha! Admin

As far as pleasing those around you MB Vanilla Cream is a good bet. I need to get some more honey and chocolate, I like to smoke a bowl ever so often.

David Emond likes this.
  3. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

While I hope you enjoy all of them, I'm particularly interested in hearing how you like the Honey and Chocolate and the English Chocolate. I have both of those which should be arriving tomorrow afternoon, an hope they're to my liking. I thought the deeper flavor of chocolate might better suit my tastes in an aromatic than vanilla does (I like vanilla blends on occasion, but they haven't wowed me much) and I'm especially hopeful that the English Chocolate might offer some richer flavors than most aromatics I've tried to date, and may offer me a blend I like to smoke on a regular basis but which I can tolerate smoking indoors.

David Emond likes this.
  4. David Emond

Yeah ill have to try it again. I smoked my vanilla cream during this past winter and I wasnt impressed but i found out that winter time dimishes greatly the smells.

5. David Emond

im with you all the way. I wasnt too impressed by the vanilla cream but i really liked my 1st chocolate tobacco from brigham up here in Canada. Women came to me from all over to tell me that my tobacco smelled good. I hope that these chocolate blends do the same :)

6. woody

woody Aloha! Admin

It's a bit overpowering when you first open it. Same with the H&C.

I also like mixing a little VC with Burley London Blend.

SouthBound likes this.
  7. Capt

Capt Active Member

I think you'll like the English chocolate. It's not a cloying sweetness, but the chocolate is more of a semi-sweet baking coco flavor. I liked it so much, I bought about 5 different chocolate aros and blending them with straight Latakia, to try to create my own. I love the stuff.

nesta and David Emond like this.
  8. David Emond

thats a mighty great idea you have there.

Capt likes this.
  9. Capt

Capt Active Member

With the taste of English Chocolate, I'm not sure why no one else has tried to blend their own.

David Emond likes this.
  10. David Emond

Well this was my quickest shipment from the states, took 1 week to get here. I ordered last tuesday. Ill be writing up some reviews all week now :)
    [​IMG]

11. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Nice! :bing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.