My new TAD has come.

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by chambers11283, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

I just got in my new order of toby, got a lot a new stuff to try on this order but for the most part all aro's. Got 1 full pound of Lane Limited BCA, which as fast became my favorite toby to smoke. All in all I got,
    Lane Limited BCA - 16 oz.
    MacBaren 7 Sea's - 10 oz.
    Petter Stokkebye Black Dansik 2 oz.
    Petter Stokkebye Cinnamon 2 oz.
    Petter Stokkebye Mellow Mocha 2 oz.
    McClelland Bulk MC 2010 Classic Va. 2 oz.
    McClelland #610 Caramel 2 oz.
    Altadis Mild Burley 4 oz.
    Sutliff Private Stock - Molto Dolce 1.5 oz.
    And just because it was only 22.00 dollars and looked great to me i tossed a pipe on the order, but i also got a Kaywoodie Saxon Bent Billiard, GREAT looking pipe, dosent have the Kaywoodie stinger, I cant wait to fire her up!!!!
    Well here are the pics so one cant say it didnt happen lol.
    http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z378/chambers11283/tadpad002.jpg

2. MikePiper1

MikePiper1 Member

WOW :money: That is a nice haul of tobac!
    Please post some reviews on your newly gotten booty.

3. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Wow ... what a score ! Youre gonna be busy :) I bet you'll dig the saxon .. .For the money theyre really great ! I bet it's real light too . Do me a favor ... let us know how you like the seven seas and the mild burley . I havent had either . If theres a mild burley out there I havent had .. I'm sure I'll get around to smoking some at some point ... Love the stuff ! the seven seas .. people who like aros seem to like them . Enjoy

4. Schmitz Bitz

Schmitz Bitz Member

Damn! I can only dream, any orders that size would be seized at the border due to our antiquated Canadian import laws. Free trade my arse!

5. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

I have had the 7 Sea's and Mild Burley prior to this order, which is why i ordered more cause i love them. The 7 sea's is fantastic, it has almost like a vanilla/chocolate/pastry taste, and for me being a hardcore aro smoker it is a must have. It has no tounge bite and a awesome room note!! Now the Mild Burley is one of the 2 burly blends i have ever tried but i must say it is also a great smoke, has a great nutty sweet taste, with little to no tounge bite, and it as well has a good room note, if you are a burly man i would say give it a go.

6. Major

Major Member

Uou're gonna like that mild burely alot. Its my everyday smoke too. Good price for a pound. Tasty tasty mucho nice. I can't say enough about how much i enjoy that. My impressions of Altadis is "they're usually hit and miss. But the J4 mild burley is definately a hit.

Avoid the creme brulee at all costs. http://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/i...ulee/page__p__97997__fromsearch__1#entry97997

If you like the J4 mild burley then you will also like Benjamin Hartwell's "Evening Stroll" I'll be buying that in bulk soon too.
    http://www.4noggins.com/benjaminhartwelleveningstroll50g.aspx

Enjoy your new toby's my friend. I know you wanna sample most of em now. But alas.....take it easy.

7. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

That's a great haul, bubba! I can't speak to their Saxon line, but every Kaywoodie I've had smokes like a champ!

8. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Ok so im smoking the Petter Stokkebye Cinnamon and WOW. This stuff is GREAT I can actually taste the cinnamon in the smoke, and the room note is awesome, and ive been cheifing on it pretty good and have gotten no tongue bite. I see this being a permanent residence in my cellar from now on.

9. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Thank you, I really like it and i have smoked it twice so far and it smokes like a champ. This will make my 3rd Kaywoodie, but will slide in to my favorite, just love the lack of the stinger.

10. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Nice haul, Bubba! Hope you got
    the canning jars at the ready! hehe

dp

11. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Thank you, and yes i already it all in mason jars and my everyday smoke in jars on my rack and all the left over in my cellar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.