My perfect smoke!

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by irish2fish, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irish2fish

irish2fish Active Member

Tonight I was surprised by a perfect smoke. The temp was about 25 degrees. I was outside grilling some steaks, potatoes, and asparagus. My 5 year old was playing in the snow with my dog. And wham! Out of nowhere came a perfect smoke from my Dr. G. Riviera with some Stokkebye black vanilla. It was great! And welcome considering the crappy past couple of weeks my family and I have had.

Just wanted to share. Good night.

2. Imrandy

Imrandy Member

Thought i was the only one who grills when the snow is on the ground. And grats on the perfect smoke hope it starts a turnaround for you and your family

irish2fish likes this.
  3. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

What!? the best time to grill is when it's snowing!

Hope things turn around for your family, Irish

irish2fish likes this.
  4. irish2fish

irish2fish Active Member

I will grill no matter what the weather is doing. Lol. When I was I Korea I grilled every night, including during monsoon season. And thanks for the good thoughts things get better with every day.

5. ch3360

ch3360 Member

I used to love grilling on New Year's Eve while enjoying my pipes or a cigar in Chicago..... Lately however I've been working every New Years Eve.

This thread reminds me how perfect grilling in the winter months is..... Might just be time to pull out the Weber some filets and lobster tails.

Hope things continue to improve for you and the family.

irish2fish likes this.
  6. irish2fish

irish2fish Active Member

Oh man lobster sounds good! I usually do crab legs on New Years.

7. craig

craig Active Member

glad to hear it irish, sometimes the best smokes creep on us, hope things start to turn around for the better for you and your family, but the thing i find intriuging is grilling in the snow lol, guess it just goes to show how much us English really know about grilling and barbecue.

irish2fish likes this.
  8. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

Hope everything is starting to get better for you and yours and am glad you had one of those moments of grilling/smoking awesomeness!

irish2fish likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.