1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

My Pipe Collection

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by ruffinogold, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Here's what i got ..... http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/ruffinogold/Pipe Collection/2.jpg ... http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/ruffinogold/Pipe Collection/1.jpg ... http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/ruffinogold/Pipe Collection/3.jpg .... Plus a few more in the truck . I posted these yesterday about the time the site changed and didnt see em today so I figured I'd put them up again . If it's here twice somewhere ... sorry . don't mean to burn up space

2. dubhdarra

dubhdarra Active Member

you selling that WDC in the case on ebay right now?

3. piper965

piper965 Member

I thought the same thing!

4. ruffinogold

NOpe ...somebody else I guess :) Ya know , I don't care for that pipe so much . The case is cool

5. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi,

Yup I think some posts got lost, including mine. A seriously nice collection - I particulary like the cased mounted bent, it's a real beauty. Thanks for sharing,

Gerry

6. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

A collection that many would wish for! You've got some nice Billiards and a couple of very fine Canadians in that group! Thanks for sharing it with us. Gives some of us something to aspire to!

Bri2k

7. wataru

wataru Member

Any chance you'd be willing to part with that carved deer buck cavalier pipe? :bday:

8. Marc

Marc Active Member

Nice collection, like those old Grabow's.

9. Philthy

Philthy Member

Really loving that big bent nosewarmer in the second group center. Is that a Ben Wade? I have been eyeballing a new one similar to it and scanning the bay for an estate.

They are all very nice . You have quite a nice collection there.

10. ruffinogold

That one is a wiley sea reef grade 9 ... thats the one I want in my hand in the coffin ... it's a hell of a pipe .... if ya got in touch w/ him he'd make another .... he's a nice guy

11. cst

cst Member

Nice! I really like that big horn in the second pic. I saw that and decided that I have to have one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.