1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

My thoughts on falcons and other pipes.

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by craig, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craig

craig Active Member

basically elbow grease for the metal and a salt and alcohol bath for the bowl, when you actually smoke it, its basically kitchen roll round the metal humidome till all the goo is gone pipe cleaner or two down the stem and a wedge of kitchen roll in the bowl and twisted a few times to clean out the bowl and keep the cake growth from happening to fast.
    every five or so smokes pipe cleaner dipped in whiskey,brandy or rum run it round the bowl and the same treatment for the stem and some kitchen roll with said spirit of your choice for the humidome

2. craig

craig Active Member

well said roy theres no getting away from it that peterson do put out good looking pipes at a fair price, and i have to admit that the petes i have seen do look stunning but i just like admiring them lol

RTOdhner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.