1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

My Very Favorite Pipe (That I Own)

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Mount Mandolin, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

all pipe smokers should have a pipe that they really love in their collection. Thats a nice pipe you got, i hope it brings you years of relaxation.

2. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

forgot to ask, do you have a dedicated blend for this pipe or do you smoke all blends ?

3. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

I like it.

4. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Lol, I'm the guy who wrote the "I don't understand corn cob pipes" thread. I think I'm getting there, though I still smoke briars pretty much exclusively. Ever since I got this Neerup I have been lusting after briars, and I don't see it ending any time soon. Right now my list is, not in any particular order: a Dunhill, a Tinsky, a Rad Davis, and a "Briar, Sweat and Tears" pipe by Sasquatch, the moderator here. Those four alone would easily run me over a thousand dollars, which I obviously do not have, but one day, one day...

I smoke all blends. In fact, being a regrettably outspoken individual, I have written a mini-diatribe regarding the practice of smoking one specific blend out of a pipe, but it's really just because I'm jealous that I can't afford to do it. ;) Also, I smoke too many different blends, so I would have to have a LOT of pipes to be able to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.