My Wife, the TAD Enabler

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by JimInks, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokinjoe

smokinjoe Member

I
    dont know bout that. I thought the same thing once. But we did have good times though. I was reminded of them good times everytime I paid the child support.

2. Jeebs

Jeebs Active Member

You say..Myrtle Beach...My wife is gonna be on the next bus outta here...can't hardly wait till she return's. Thanks for the tip...

ruffinogold and JimInks like this.
  3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

My package of TAD from Smoking Pipes just arrived! Everything's here and it got here fast. I just filled up my new MM Pony Express cob with Three Friars and I'm ready to go! I dunno who is happier right now: me or my lovely wife, who's enjoying this experience!

4. Jayson H Bucy

Jayson H Bucy Member

Unfortunately, while she doesn't openly object to me smoking my pipe, my wife has said on several occasions that she won't openly support my habit by getting me tobacco or pipes for presents. I still love her despite her obvious bigotry ;)

Professor and JimInks like this.
  5. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Before we were married, my wife helped conduct anti-smoking clinics at her church. I told her I had smoked in my house since I was 17 and didn't think I could change very easily. She said, "I understand. I don't expect you to change. I'm marrying you as you are." I do the same for her and we've always gotten along these 23-plus years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.