My wife wants me to inquire as to the whereabouts

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Bman64, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bman64

Bman64 Member

....of Dunhillmanuk. I'm just hitting early REM last night and she wakes me to show a very recent video of Dunnie at his table sipping coffee on YouTube. He said-as I heard it groggily [unsure if thats a word, really] that he was back as dunhillmagicmoments.
    So she's checking YouTube tonight and finds a couple of tubers post stating he is in fact back, though these vids are now 7 days old. All we read now is that this new channel is now closed.
    None of my beeswax really, but my wife took a solid liking to him, and his videos helped cement a bridge of her "buy-in" of this new hobby. I needed all the help I could get as I had quit cigs 7 years ago and she was afraid I would inhale, go back to cowboy killers, or whatever.

As I am now up 1.5 hours than I want to be as I've been enlisted in her detective efforts, and as I don't want to be doing this tomorrow night, would anyone be so kind as to let us/her know where his videos can be found....if at all......sleep deprivation is at stake :(
    Thanks in advance
    Bert

2. Klauswermann

Klauswermann Member

Sadly all of his videos are no longer up, even his new ones, all Ive heard is that he was having serious health issues, it looked like he was getting better for a while but seeing how his new channel as now been taken down too, I fear his condition might be getting worst. As to the nature of his illness, nobody really knows. Hope he gets better.

3. Baccy Bert

Baccy Bert Member

As far as I'm aware, Chris is dealing with anxiety issues at the moment. He had a video up briefly, outlining his condition but he took it down when he commenced his absence. I sure miss him on Youtube, he was a truly unique and cordial pipe presenter and I hope we see him sooner rather than later. I wish him the speediest of recoveries so he can come back and make us all smile again.

Lithua pipe likes this.
  4. Klauswermann

Klauswermann Member

That would explain quite a lot, I must of missed the video before he deleted it.

5. Bman64

Bman64 Member

Thanks gentlemen. My wife actually looked up your replies while I was off conjuring up the bacon.....whew!?
    I hope he gets some peace in his life-seems like a good guy:)

Baccy Bert and Klauswermann like this.
  6. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

I like the guy. Entertaining fellow that one. I hope he makes a full recovery. I'm sorry to hear this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.