1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery Pipe-Can You Help?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Joshua Secunda, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshua Secunda

Joshua Secunda New Member

Sorry to bother you all with this but rest assured that I've searched the internet for quite a long time and just cannot find any info. My wife bought me this pipe from Grants while we were on vacation last week in SF. Cost was about $160. or so, I believe. I can't discern the maker's mark. It's in script and looks like "RJ......etto.," I think. Pretty sure it's not "Caminetto" and there's no moustache or any other marking on the pipe or mouthpiece, scept for the white ring at the shank. The word "ITALIA" appears in block letters at the bottom outside of the bowl. Any help will be most appreciated. I'll try to send on the photo of the mark in a separate message as it won't copy to this e0mail for some reason......
    Thanks,
    JS

[​IMG]

2. 1stGenRex

1stGenRex Member

The pictures will not attach because you are linking the URL from your email inbox. Try downloading the pics (Right click> Save as) then upload them to a hosting site (I use Imgur.com) then you can post them here by copying the image URL (Right Click> Copy Image URL) and pasting it in the appropriate area.

3. Joshua Secunda

4. 1stGenRex

1stGenRex Member

5. nowsharing

nowsharing Member

6. Joshua Secunda

Thanks so much for the help. This explains why I couldn't find anything on the web. Even knowing the name now, nothing specific pops up. Well, whatever the quality, it's a pretty good smoker thus far......​
    js​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.