New G.L. Pease tobacco

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Legend, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Pass the Pease please! ;)

2. tsgourley

tsgourley Member

WOW! I'm not a hoarder of tobacco by any means, but this has me super excited and I'm going to get several tins of this. GL Pease branching out into plugs?! Wow. I'm excited.

3. slr

slr Member

WOW, I'll be hoarding and storing this fine plug tobacco.

4. hagbard

hagbard Member

When is the ETA? I love plugs. I love ropes. We, or at least I, need more of both!

5. SSGpiper

SSGpiper Member

Is it Jan yet?

6. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

This one has my interest. Sounds like something I would enjoy.

I love G.L. Pease blends and I hope this isn't taken the wrong way but he has proved he can make some awsome lat blends. I love every one of them I have tried. The new stuff like Meridian, Quiet Nights, Chelsea Morning and such roll out and are all great. But to me it is like OK, yeah, another good lat... And another good lat... And another... well, you get the point. I am glad to see Mr. Pease go out on a limb and do something really different. I really look forward to trying it and to seeing where he takes this new lineup.

I am a huge fan and I don't mean any of the above in a negative manner. Mr. Pease, keep cranking them out and I'll keep buying them.

7. CBR

CBR Member

Finally a plug from GLP and a plug from Legend too (all in good pun). The description sounds like a must-try blend!

8. Legend

Legend Member

It's OK, puns are good! I haven't tried any plugs yet, I am looking forward to this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.