1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

New OGS experience.

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Jussto, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jussto

Jussto Active Member

Yesterday I found out that my Peterson system 301 is exactly the right size to hold an entire flake of OGS, most of my bowls hold about 2/3 flake. The larger bowl let me fold up a flake, sprinkle a little kindling on top, and light up. It burned all the way down with only a couple of relights. Perfect!

Here's the kicker though, it kicked my butt! :beyes: I have never had the nic sweats or anything like that from a pipe before. I smoke the odd cigarette, unfiltered, (smoked 30 a day for 14 years) and thought I had a pretty good tolerance, but it kicked me this time, and I thought this was a pretty easy going blend! I was reading, and may have been snorking more than I realized, and probably smoking too fast, but that bowl lasted about an hour and a half. By the end I was ready to finish because I was getting a serious nic buzz!

Maybe this is why most of my pipes are on the smaller side!

2. Old Ted

Old Ted Active Member

OK!...now do it with 1792 Justin!:th1:

ruffinogold, Bri2k and nesta like this.
  3. Jay

Jay Active Member

OGS will give me a major nic rush upon lighting up, after that its just chasing the dragon. Never really gotten sick off of pipe smoke.

4. Jussto

Jussto Active Member

Definitely didn't get sick, just a little dizzy headed and not great feeling, (like i had smoked too many cigarettes too fast), but I've never had even that happen with pipes.

5. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

OGS has never bothered me, but I did smoke some 965 too fast one day and Nicotine kicked my keester. I have never smoked before I started smoking a pipe this year, so nicotine and I do not get along.

6. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

LOL , OT :)

I'm suprised , maybe you didnt eat enough or drink enough that day etc ... OGS has some Nic , no doubt , but in general it's not a powerhouse . Try it again and see what happens in a few days when you know yer feelin good .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.