1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

New Peterson Kinsale

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by r0n54, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r0n54

r0n54 Member

Well yesterday the PAD gremlin struck and made me buy a Peterson Kinsale to keep my other 2 Petersons company......I had no choice in the matter !!! [​IMG]

2. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

This is the one they based the "Sherlock Holmes" on and charged a heafty premium for so doing - should be a great pipe and wish you many happy years with it!

best as ever

Gerry

3. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Very nice, I have always admired that line of pete's just never have bit the bullet and bought one. Hope you enjoy it for a long time!!!!!!

4. Boomer-Z

Boomer-Z Member

The pipe looks great! Congrats on the buy. I have a few Pete's and all of them are solid smokers. My Kapet 69 is my favorite. Are you going to dedicate it to any special toby or blend?

Enjoy it!
    Z

5. r0n54

r0n54 Member

Thanks, I love it, Im kind of old school as far as smoking different tobys in my pipes. I pretty much smoke whatever in whichever and just load, light and enjoy !!!!! it's no more complicated than that !!!

6. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Very nice R-54! Corn-gratz! You had no choice? Looks like you won!

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

7. r0n54

r0n54 Member

Thanks for the info there it does resemble the Holmes series, and shes a great smoker as well. Im looking forward to a long and satisfying relationship with this one.

8. r0n54

r0n54 Member

Thanks,is there really ever a choice.....and do we ever lose ?

9. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

That's a classic! May you enjoy your new Pete for many decades to come! I've had three Petes and all have been great smokers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.