1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

New pipes,Boswell and Sigmund pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by blackpipe, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackpipe

blackpipe Member

Hey guys I have been out for a while, busy with college:/, just wanted to update you on my new pipes. I got a boswell which you guys know boswell pipes are great.I also got a handmade pipe from spain.Its a freehand egg.fantastic smoker just as good or better than the boswell.I ordered an extra stem and asked the maker to carve my name.Definetly check this guy out his pipes are handmade and have a great price http://www.pipasigmund.com/pipas.html

I also found out I love freehand pipes
    happy smoking and thank you

2. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

WOW! I just may have to take a drive or "click" my way into Boswell Territory and do some "xploring" :thumbsu:

That rusticated cuddy freehand (is that what it is?) is just KILLER. Always liked the cuddy shape. It looks like your going 100mph "standing still".

Great score B-pipe! Great score! :0laugh:

:velho:
    Ed Puff!

3. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Looks good, BP, glad you are hanging in there and getting into some good pipes. What are you smoking now?

4. blackpipe

blackpipe Member

While I had a love for english blends when I started I now am having a great time enyoing boswell aromatics they are just wonderful

5. blackpipe

blackpipe Member

The shape is a Longshank freehand. i really reccomend boswell pipes

6. WillH

WillH Active Member

Nice pipe! Looks classical - if that's possible. Well, to me it does....

I'm not in the pipe market any longer so I'll satisfy myself watching you guys build your collections. From the looks of this pipe I'm just a little jealous! :cheers:

Fun isn't it!! Great pipe, enjoy!

Will

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.