1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

New pipes for Christmas!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by CustomDave, Dec 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CustomDave

CustomDave Member

Got 2 new pipes for Christmas! I had been asking for a Peterson for awhile. I was really surprised to see that it was the exact one I wanted. I had only said I wanted a Christmas edition. Also I got another MM Cob since I broke mine a few weeks back. Got a few tobaccos that my lady picked out as well. All in all a fantastic Christmas. Hope everyone else's is going well too. Just wanted to show off my Pete.

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/...1lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS8yMDI.jpg

Sorry the picture is bad. Had to use my phone. The camera batteries are recharging still.

Anyone else get a new pipe?

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Sweet ! Merry ChristMass ... and Enjoy !

3. SSGpiper

SSGpiper Member

I got no pipes. I got a Richard Carelton Hacker assortment of books including a first edition Ultimate Pipe Book and the PIMO pipemaking book. When I commented I had no briar, I was reminded the birthday is coming up - Yay. So no pipes, but lots of pipe reading - someone loves me.

4. SSGpiper

SSGpiper Member

That Pete looks sweet...good haul..Merry Christmas

5. Glenn

Glenn Active Member

I have a Pete that is the same shape, but it is a St. Patrick's Day pipe. It is a great smoking pipe and has become one of my favorites. You are going to really enjoy that one.

6. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Looks much like my Pete B10...great pipe. That will be a fine smoker amigo...enjoy!

7. Icepick

Icepick Member

Nice pipes, congratulations. I'm thinking my next Peterson will be the Irish Sea 69, anyone have it?

8. Boomer-Z

Boomer-Z Member

Great pipe! I love Petersons.
    Z

9. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Congrats, Dave...that Pete is a beaut! Oh, BTW, I hate you! :eek:hyeah:

(Not really, just jealous...enjoy the snot out of it, OK?)

10. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Those are some very nice looking pipes! May you enjoy them for many years to come!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.