1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

New pipes (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by prole, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prole

prole Member

I'm sick in the head. PAD is one thing but I may need to disable my ebay account and tell my B&M I am not allowed in for two months. Anyway, I know many of you are as bad or worse than me so I digress.

Pipe one, a Jensen that smokes wonderfully. Won it in an auction from Rachel Boswell, apparently the old man's daughter. It was very well cleaned and ready to go, wonderful job packaging as well. Definitely added her to the repeat search list.

[​IMG]

This thing looks cool in person. I think I overpaid a little bit but I can live with that, it smokes very well.

[​IMG]

This is a Savinelli Grand Prix. I don't like the color or the leather wrapped concept. I can't even explain why I bid on it, but here it was on my doorstep yesterday. This was a lesson in being more choosey with my bids. I'm sure due to the brand it will smoke like a champ so maybe it will end up being a nice fishing trip, hiking sort of rugged piece.

I headed to my B&M today, wondering if I might be able to sell the leather wrapped mistake. Instead I ended up leaving with this.

[​IMG]
    The birds eye here is pleasant to pore over
    [​IMG]
    The grain has great aesthetics all around, imho.

This pipe presented itself while I had been looking closely at the Stanwell Featherweight line. I wanted a light, easy to clench, quick pipe for multitasking situtions and being out and about in the yard. This is it. It's a good smoke too, even as I remind myself to go even slower with such a small rimmed bowl.

It's stamped with 'The Tinderbox' house line and was made in London, England. It smokes wonderfully. Thanks for taking a look

[​IMG]
    Cheers!

IrishRover and Kiowapipe like this.
  2. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

Nice addition. Congrats and enjoy!

3. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Nice additions....congrats!

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Damn , Ya done good ! That third pipe is really cool ... I dig Birdseye

5. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

Nice looking birdseye on that one.

6. Capt

Capt Active Member

Heck yea! Nice pipes man!

Rewster66 and IrishRover like this.
  7. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!---Hope you enjoy them. I gotta echo the others--that last picture---VERY SWEET birds eye on that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.