1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

New pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Beale, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beale

Beale Active Member

Just got in my Savinelli Universety pipe. Man what a difference between it and the other 15.00 Briar pipe! I really like it, Beale.

2. SittinNMyChairSmokin

SittinNMyChairSmokin Member

Savs smoke quite well, i really LOVE my 614. Keep in mind though that money isn't everything, i have a $20 basket pipe that holds a light just as good as any of my "name brand" smokes.

3. ichabod

ichabod Member

I picked this one up last week. I'm really enjoying it. I wanted one with a lighter color to the finish and didn't want to spend all that much since I'm just starting out. I looked at a lot of pipes at the shop near me and decided to go with the most inexpensive "name brand" pipe they had.

4. Beale

Beale Active Member

Oh i love saving money. This was a nice deal though. Came with a 3 piece tamper, pack of pipe cleaners, extra filters, bag for pipe, and a Oz of very good tobacco. Under $50 shipped, Beale.

5. slprl1

slprl1 Member

Personally, I find the sweet spot for a really good pipe that you can enjoy for a lifetime will be between $75-$150 at full retail before any sales, discounts or markdowns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.