1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

New Sas Pipe Arrived!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Boomer-Z, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boomer-Z

Boomer-Z Member

Hello,

Right after Christmas I pulled the trigger on the Black Rusticated pipe Sas posted. I had been looking for a black pipe for sometime, but never found one I liked due to size, shape, or price. When I first saw it I thought "There's my pipe! What....How did he get it!" I waited but kept watching to see if anyone jumped on it. I realize a day or so after Christmas that I needed to have that pipe. Once my mind was made up I bought it. Funny thing....I get buyers remorse for everything except pipes....

After a minor snafu at the local post office I recieved my pipe today. Black Beauty was here. I left the box on the table soe about an hour before I opened it. I wanted to delay the gratification just a while longer. When I did tear it open....all I could say is wow! Anyone that owns a Sas pipe knows what I am talking about. The pictures don't do it justice. The black and silver contrast well while the shape of the pipe with the weight of it make it fit almost perfectly in my hand. How does he do that?

His pipes have made me rethink what a "good" pipe was/is. This is my third. They all have their own sense of class and purpose. They have become my main smokers. My significant other ( who is not a fan of my pipe habit...she calls it that) walked by and stopped to look while I was pulling it out of the box and she said "Oh, you bought a nice one." She has no idea....

Thanks again Sas!
    :thankyou:
    Z
    Just opened a photo bucket account...will post photos soon. Here is a link from the original post:
    http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv347/Sasquatchman1/JHB pipes/anth001.jpg

2. pottsy

pottsy Member

How does he do it? Magic briar, and lots of cat piss.

Great looking pipe, by the way.

3. owias12

owias12 Member

I'm so jealous!! Thats a real beauty. Congrats and enjoy it. What are you going to break it in with? If you want, I'll break it in for you!! :crazysmile:

Be well.

bp

4. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

It is a great looking pipe!

I thought Todd did pipes part time? With all the "look what I got from Sas today" posts, you would think he had an army of robots working day & night carving briar in his shed... :robot:

...while he sat in the big house, by the fire :drinkin: :xd:

5. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

My contracting jobs just evaporate at Christmas and it's about -85 here so working in the garage is REAL appealing right now.

6. Charring Light

Charring Light Member

As you stated, "The pictures don't do it justice." Given that I would like to see this pipe first hand. I'll send you a pm with my mailing address. Once I have inspected the pipe first hand and smoked a few bowlfuls then I report back here hopefully supporting your claim. :whistle: :eek:hyeah:

7. Cobra

Cobra Member

Classy looking pipe. :thumbsu:

8. Boomer-Z

Boomer-Z Member

Breaking the pipe is with PA. Not sure if I am dedicating it to english or aros. Thought this might be a good middle of the road.

Z

9. cedar

cedar Member

Wow, I have been lucky to avoid much of the PAD going around, but my luck just ran out! That is an exceptionally beautiful pipe, congratulations!

10. Dylan

Dylan Member

Never been a fan of bent pipes, but that does look pretty nice indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.