1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

New TAD delivery arrived!!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by erickghint, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erickghint

erickghint Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Earlier today I checked the UPS tracking info just to make sure it said "Out for delivery". In fact it did, and a little while after reading that wonderful status update, my package was tossed at my doorstep. I eagerly grabbed my new delivery and a small knife and opened her up. Inside was a selection of 10 tins, each promising a new experience (aside from the OGS, which is a much loved blend already). The following were inside:

MacBarren Club Blend: 100g
    MacBarren 7 Seas Royal: 100g
    McClelland Frog Morton: 100g
    McClelland Frog Morton Across the Pond: 50g
    McClelland Frog Morton On the Town: 50g
    Orlik Golden Sliced: 100g
    Dan Tobacco Sweet Vanilla Honeydew: 50g
    Dan Tobacco Blue Note: 50g
    Peterson Sunset Breeze: 50g
    Presbyterian Mix: 50g
    Gawith & Hoggarth Dry Orange Snuff: 10g

I'll throw up reviews and thoughts as soon as I dive in to these new tobys. I'm looking forward to it, but for now I'm going back to a bowl of FM OTT while writing another post about said toby.
  2. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Sep 22, 2009
    :hmm:...this was a "small" tad... :roflmao:

Well done!!!!
  3. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Presbyterian Mixture is good enough out of the tin, but many have said (and I agree) that the flavor starts to improve a couple of weeks after the tin has been opened... something you may want to confirm for yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.