1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

New to pipes and moving from OTC to wanting to order something good

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Grim Peeper, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grim Peeper

Grim Peeper Member

Dmwyatt your absolutely correct about me smoking to fast. Also prob because my bowls are to loose sometimes but I'm getting better. A store near me does have tins of all kinds of Peterson blends that no one is buying and I may try Irish flake its expensive but whatever. Thanks for all the good suggestions on this thread and I also understand no pouch will taste like CH which I just bought a can of today.

2. DMWyatt

DMWyatt Member

IF you find you like Irish Flake, I've noticed that, for the moment, it's cheaper to buy online in a lot of places. Eventually they're going to even the playing field. Until then, you might consider looking somewhere like SmokingPipes . com or 4Noggins . com.

3. Ozark Nick

Ozark Nick Member

Why do you all have to keep reminding me about Solani aged burley flake? None of the shops I've been to in the last year keep it. I guess I'm gonna have to break down and order a tin from the web.

4. Stinger4me

Stinger4me Member

You might consider Uhle's Blend 255. I smoked CH in my younger days and now I enjoy a variety of blends, some English, Virginia blends, Navy Flake, Va-Per. On most occasions I do not smoke the same blend twice in a row.
    Good Luck with your venture!

Stinger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.