1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

New Warden.

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by chambers11283, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

So not long ago i went on a fantastic vacation up the the hills of Gatlinburg TN. and it was just amazing. I finally got to go to the one place in all of TN. ive wanted to go, the Gatlin-Burlier and wow it is like a pipers paradise. I have never seen so many pipes in one place before, now i have pics of the place and i will do a separate topic about the burlier, cause seriously that was the best part of all the vacation for me was the time i spent there. Anyway i just could not go to a place like that and not get a new pipe, just couldn't, so i commenced to drooling on the massive amount of pipes and having to sort through all them till i found the one that just called my name. I have always been a churchwarden man and i saw this pretty little thing calling out to me. I dont know the brand of it it just says Italy on the smooth part of it but not really a huge concern to me cause it smokes like a champ. So i guess at this point pics are in order.
    http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z378/chambers11283/newwarden001.jpg
    and....
    http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z378/chambers11283/newwarden002.jpg

2. SittinNMyChairSmokin

SittinNMyChairSmokin Member

Shes a sexy one. I really am jealous, i want a churchwarden really bad. Congrats and happy smoking!

3. idiotbox37

idiotbox37 Member

lookin good, congrats on your purchase!

4. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

That is a purdy warden, Bubba. Beats my warden hands down on sex appeal. Glad you found yourself a winner!

5. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

You mean you came to my backyard and didn't tell me? $h!+ man?!?!? WTF?

6. Mister Moo

Mister Moo Normal Cow Moderator

I used to drive past that place all the time when I went to visit my kid at UT. Not a pipe smoker then, but hate I missed it now. I'll have to check out the shop next time I drive through the gorge.

That is a nice looking churchwarden, too. I can't get myself to buy one but I do admire the long, easy lines.

7. Squatch347

Squatch347 Member

Beautiful warden. My wife spent a lot of time in Gatlinburg growing up, that is a beautiful slice of the world for sure.

8. ichabod

ichabod Member

Looks great! I think a churchwarden is next on my list

9. aestes01

aestes01 Member

Very nice...
    Have always wanted to try a Warden, but haven't had the chance.
    This might push me over the edge in seeking one out.

10. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Nice little C/W. Bet she smokes a treat!

11. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Well hell, i did not even know you were up there or i would have liked to meet up and smoke a few. Its really sad to say but i know more about the country side in places like Spain and Italy than i do my own state. I had never been there before, but when we were there it rained almost the entire time so we never got to do what we really wanted to do which was go to dollywood, so as of now the plan is in June or July we are going back up there for a weekend and going to dollywood, if we do, a meet up at the burlier would be awesome. So if we go back ill be sure to let ya know

12. pottsy

pottsy Member

Bubba, nice pipe, and thanks for the heads up about the shop. Sounds like a good ride on the motorcycle to me.

13. user0003

It's Moo's side yard and I'd bet he'd be interested too. :tour11:

14. user0003

....and pottsy make three.....bikes.......you cagers are a sorry bunch....... :roflmao:

15. pottsy

pottsy Member

Indeed. I took a road trip on the bike this past weekend. Durham to Emerald Isle, to Ocracoke Island, got stranded there by a horrible storm and my buddies bike broke down. I spent 4 hours fixing his bike, and we came home through Nags Head on Wednesday. Awesome trip.

16. Mike Pomery

Mike Pomery Active Member

Damn all these pretty Churchwardens showing up. I thought I had my PAD sorted for good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.