1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Newb just showing my stash

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Moonrover333, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Sales Account

I'm personally a big fan of Pete's, but you definitely would be happy with a HCA, too. Are you likely to use the short stem much? Go with whichever shape/finish pleases you the most and you'll be happy :)

2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member

I'm going with the HCA because of the convertible stem capabilities. My dad has one (of all his pipes, it's his favorite and mine too) and he swears by it. It's a lot more versatile because it comes with two stems, and so if you choose not to smoke it as a churchwarden, you can just throw the normal stem on. Sure you pay a little more, but those HCA pipes are timeless.

3. Moonrover333

Moonrover333 Member

Ugh why cant the hca come in racing green and in a dublin shape....

4. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

Awesome pipe, and great beard. I wish I could grow out my beard like that, but my employer would not be very happy if I did. Something about a long beard not looking professional with a business suit, or some BS like that. :(

All you need now is a few corn cob pipes and one meerschaum pipe and your collection will be well rounded. Add a clay and a metal pipe too and you would have an enviable collection that would make just about everyone here drool uncontrollably.

5. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

WHAT?!?! No Cobs?? No Carter Hall??? Young Whippersnappers!! Buy ya books and buy ya books and all ya wanna do is undress the teacher! LoL, just kidding, nice collection! Cool beard, too. Pipes and beards seem to go together, except on Dawgh and Spill. Either of them in a beard would just be spooky!:poke:

6. Moonrover333

Moonrover333 Member

I have one cobb its Huge tho. Its like a 8" stem and a full cobb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.