1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Newest Acquisition

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Hannibal, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannibal

Hannibal Member

Well these two got here yesterday.

I've been wanting a 'Ol Boy for quite some time and I finally pulled the trigger. I am VERY happy with the lighter so far!! So with P&C offering free shipping for any order over $100 I had to find something to go with it. During this time they were having the 10% off of the Bjarne's and so I picked this bjarne dublin to go with it.

Now I come to the part where I'm still undecided and this is the reason I hate buying things online.... I'm not 100% sure I like the pipe now that it's gotten here. I love the shape of it and the finish is poke your eye out shiny. Don't get me wrong it's beautiful it's just the size. I thought it would be bigger. To me little pipes feel different/funny to me. I'm a bigger guy at 6'3" and 265 with large hands and I like a bigger, heftier pipe.

So what to do......

[​IMG]

2. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Ok, use that lil'Bjarne as your "short smoke or pocket pipe! ;)

Nice lighter. I opted for the im corona pipemaster. Congratz on the firestarter and new burner....way to round out that purchase and get free shipping! :D

Ed
    Puff

3. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Congrats, nice pipe and lighter!

4. Rewster66

Rewster66 Active Member

Nice score Hannibal!

5. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Before you smoke it, call P&C and talk to them. Explain your dilemma....they may be willing to work with you. They're pretty good folks there.

6. WrightwoodJohn

WrightwoodJohn Wrightwood expatriate

what t-bear said, and there both nice btw!

7. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

That is a nice looking pipe, but yea, call P&C and see what they can do for ya, can't hurt to try. ;)

8. shadow

shadow Active Member

Nice score!
    I especially like the lighter.... I myself only use throwaways but.... well... that's just me:byg:

9. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Since when is an Old Boy under 100 smackers???
    Congrats on the purchase, and good luck
    with the pipe situtation.

10. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

Great looking pipe and lighter! I know the pipe might be small for you however; it might just be perfect for the quick smokes you might crave.

11. jhe888

jhe888 Member

I am a little bigger than you, but I like a small pipe at times. I have a little Group 1 Dunhill that is a great smoker, and is a wonderful little pipe for a short smoke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.