1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Nording Signature Rustic?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by greasemunki85, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greasemunki85

greasemunki85 Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Does anyone here own anything from the Nording Signature line??
    Very beautiful pipe. I have been eyeing them online, as I have a birthday coming up, and have told the wife. (she said okay)
    I picked up one at the tinderbox here in Memphis, and it felt great in my hand.
    I felt that "connection"
    Im just waiting for the funds now, but anyone have one??
    Good experiences?
    Bad Experiences?
    Im kinda screwed on this, Now I have PAD.
    Before I smoked pipes I had/still have GAS - Guitar Acquisition Syndrome
    I dunno what my poor wife is gonna do with me.
    Thanks for the help guys.
  2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Jul 15, 2009
    The rap on Nordings is that they smoke well and are well built pipes, but the finish level on a lot of them is not real high. If you see one you like, it's a low-risk purchase in terms of smoking qualities.
  3. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Jun 13, 2010
    Never owned a Nording, but the B&M in Phoenix
    had lots when I lived there. Nice pipes, but
    none that called to me. Besides, I, like you,
    had GAS for the longest time. Now GAS has
    been replaced with TAD/PAD. Helps that I've
    found and bought 3 of the same guitar I'll
    die with.

4. StevenEC

StevenEC Member

Aug 16, 2010
    I just ordered a Nording billiard and was looking at the signature freehand also since it looks cool for only $60, I think its next on my list. I wound up mainly looking at Nordings for my first briar pipe thats a step above my all my 4 $20-$30 kaywoodies and basket pipe briars because I've never seen anyone online say anything but good things about all his pipes as far as as moking goes. I like how they all have a great price, and how the rustication and designs give them a rugged look.
  5. cigarsarge

cigarsarge Active Member

Jun 13, 2010
    I've got a Nording Signature Straight Billiard. Like Sasquatch said the finish is not perfect. Mine has a couple of flaws but it smokes very well. I paid $50 for mine...Worth the $$ if you want a good smoker.
  6. Theredball

Theredball Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Actually just ordered one on saturday, nording signature semirustic pipe 08 or something like that. I'll tell you how it is when I get it in a couple days
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.