1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Nose Warmers

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Pfeifenraucher, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert leslie

Robert leslie Member

I like them because on cold winter mornings, they keep my nose nice and warm!

Basil Meadows likes this.
  2. JuanOrez

JuanOrez Member

NW's are my "go to" pipe. I mostly smoke Jake Hackert's pipes. IMO he makes the best NW's out there. Almost all of my Hackert's smoke as good if not better than my $500 Dunhill pipes. However, It has a lot to do with preference though because Jake's pipes have a nice big draft hole and I really love that. Your MMV.

3. Felix

Felix Member

Havent tried a nose warmer. are they a new or reoccurring fad due to Devil Anse?

4. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

NW for me is a scarry thought. Think they are a nice design, but due to facial hair and using a Zippo for ignition it could make for a bad combination. Leaving work at night, I'll pack a bowl as I'm walking to the door and light it just as I'm walking out the door (the rebel in me for antismoking laws, lol). Found that the draft will at times make the Zippo flare up. Usually burns back to normal in just a few seconds, but there has been times I've smelt hair senge! The handsome dude in my avitar is actually ME, when I've recently had my beard trimmed back. So each time I think that a Nose Warmer would be a nice addition to my collection...the mental image of an old coot with his beard on fire racing to jump into the pond, (seriously, have actually made a plan on what to do if this situation should ever occur) quickly changes my mind.

Felix likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.