1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atlharp

atlharp Member

Smoking G.L. Pease Union Square out of the MM Cob. Egg Nog on the side.

:puff:

ATL

2. Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe Active Member

Oh man, that sounds good! Cob and nog. Kickin it old school. Happy holidays!

3. babysinister

babysinister Active Member

C&D Bayou Morning in a Savinelli Champagne 310KS smooth poker/cherrywood. AFV on the tube, watching people get badly hurt and listening to the audience laughing in delight. Hey, better than re-reading Lord of the Flies.

4. Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe Active Member

Well boys, the office has cleared out. I am heading home in 25 minutes. My fingers are crossed. Hopefully the Goblin as arrived. I will stuff it (half) full with Club Blend discs and smoke it in the house to piss off my girlfriend and then laugh at her when she gets mad. I am the Green Goblin. It's only appropriate.

Cross your fingers!

5. Maximus

Maximus Member

Luck to you, and we'll be waiting for a report later.:puff:

Finishing up some BCF in a B5, preparing for the final work day for the week, and looking forward to blissful smoke filled days ahead over the Christmas holiday. Cheers all, and probably "see" you when I get home in the wee hours. :puff:

6. Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe Active Member

CRAP! Home and no Goblin. Curses!

PPP in the Savinelli Pot.

7. atlharp

atlharp Member

Yeah,

I have been on a cob kick for the last couple of days. Been smoking GL Pease Cumberland, and a variety of Virginias out of it. Very nice!

ATL

8. babysinister

Don't worry, Gabe. Abide in patience. Second-guessing the Canadian-U.S. postal syndrome can be enervating if you let it. I know. Oh, yes, I know. Fuggedaboudit for a while, even if it takes an effort of the will. Let life surprise you with its wonders.

MacBaren Mixture Flake in a Bannard Hungarian Whatevah (also known as the Lugosi) a full-bent wonder.

9. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Ahh, good to be home and know I'm not going to work again until Monday. Relaxing with Nording Hunter '08 filled with some CAO Liberty. Just cracked an aged bottle (about 2 years) of Omegang Three Philosophers...life is good!

10. babysinister

I say, the MacB flake smokes great in the Bannard "Lugosi." Is there a bit of zenlike transference at work here? Once again, air and time have worked wonders with a MacB tin that was great when opened and even better now. There's a moral lesson to be learned here folks. But let's forget it and smoke and drink. Frolic.

11. stummel bum

stummel bum Member

Warming up after enjoying the brisk winter air with a bowl of Balkan Supreme and a huge mug full of piping hot (ice cold in 20 min) Turkish coffee.

On the subject of package delivery, what gets me is when the tracking info says "delivered at front door" when you know that a truck has not even been down your street the entire day (because you've spent the entire day looking out the window:rolleyes:). I'm just worried that it was delivered and was spirited away by the neighbor's dog (don't ask).

12. babysinister

Smokers Haven's 20th Anniversary Blend in a Savinelli Porto Cervo 802 smooth billiard.

13. Smoker99

Smoker99 Active Member

Late this evening, SG Commonwealth in an Upshall bent apple blast.

14. Traderbob

Traderbob Member

Honey Smoke from Sidetrack Tobacco of Bristol, VA in a Mont Blanc Meerlined briar.

15. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Mont Blanc like the pen company? Would love to see a pic of that if you have one.

WOL OF in the Stanwell Sixtus 245, coffee on the side watching my 2 year old stare at all the presents under the Christmas tree :D

Wishing everyone safe travels this weekend!

16. babysinister

More of this, and in the same pipe, which is unusual for me. I just can't stop smoking it. Will have to soon, though, to go to my daughter's house for a Christmas party there that will include my granddaughter and me dear 92-year old mother.

The Syrian latakia in this blend makes quite a lot of difference. 20th Anniversary is even better than Balkan Supreme, which has been my favorite English/Balkan.

17. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

SG FVF in the new Radice Bark Billiard

18. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

SG FVF in a Tinsky Dublin, coffee and Christmas tunes on the tubes.

19. woody

woody Aloha! Admin

St James in a Bjarne Viking Classic.

20. Maximus

Maximus Member

FMOTT in a St Patricks 2009 80S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.