1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babysinister

babysinister Active Member

Thanks, 'splash. I remember Jesla's recommendation, which is why I bought the tins. But I wanted to get your take too.

US is lasting forever in this Oom Paul. I may have to put it down and DGT it until tomorrow morning.

2. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

Your most welcome, 'splash.

Finishing a DGT bowl of MacB NF, coffee brewing and a sunny 54 this early morning on the mountain.

3. user0003

Last pipe full of GLP Haddo's Delight in a Kaywoodie, coffee and Amethystium on the tube amp.

For me GLP HD is a middle of the road weed. It took most of the tin before it really came around. I don't think that it will find a permanent home in my cellar even though it seems to be a good quality tobacco. Just not my style I guess.

4. user0003

Reiner Gold #71 in a Frederick G. Freehand, coffee and Howard Shore from LTR sound track on the tube amp.

Sunny and 61 in the Smoky Mountains this morning.

5. babysinister

GLP US in an Orizzante Dublin. Even in a small, lightly filled bowl, US lasts a long time, particularly when smoked slowly and sedately, as it should like all Virginia flakes. Newsflash: Hot and humid in South Florida, but at least no incessant downpours (knock on wood).

6. user0003

Just finished a bowl of SG Golden Glow in a Tinsky BT211, next up MacB golden extra in a cob.........it's a golden day in the Smoky Mountains.

7. babysinister

C&D Epiphany in a Sav Virginia 802, a smooth Canadian. Before that, the same tobacco blend in a Stanwell poker. Note to myself: Myself, Epiphany tastes much better in the Sav.

8. MileHighSmoker

MileHighSmoker Member

GLP US in my trusty cob.

Another post in the 2m2t to follow...

-MHS

9. babysinister

C&D Epiphany again - this time in another Sav Virginia, a 623 bulldog. Note to myself: Epip smokes good in this one too. With this blend, you have to be a bit choosy about the pipe in which you put it.

10. user0003

GLP Union Square in a Sav. Autograph, stuffed from dinner and "The Riches" on Hulu TV.

11. Kurg3n

Kurg3n Member

I didn't like the Haddo's, way to complex to pick out any subtilties.

12. Bettasplash

Bettasplash Member

Peterson Irish Oak in my Kaywoodie Freehand. On the porch with a beer. The kids are off to bed its nice and quiet now. Have a good night guys. :bing:

13. babysinister

Epiphany in a Sav Porto Cervo Smooth Canadian, and then the remainders in the measuring cup will go to a Stanwell Featherweight 61 (if I can read the number clearly).

14. user0003

Reiner Gold #71 in a Wiley Poker, coffee and Jean-Michel Jarre on the tube amp.

Ahh.... Reiner Gold, what can you about a weed this good? Well how about it cost to dang much!

15. babysinister

C&D #420 Habana Daydream in a Bannard Freehand Poker. I knew it: official RH level in South Florida this morning is 97%. Don't have to worry about cigars drying out too soon.

16. user0003

MacB golden extra in a MM cob, coffee and a wonderfully sunny 63 in the Smokys today.

17. 3 Phase

3 Phase Member

Have not smoked anything in a while, going to try some PSLTF see if I can't chase the rest of whatever the hell has been plaguing me away.

18. Bettasplash

Bettasplash Member

Out on the porch this morning with coffee and some C&D Sunday Picnic. Should be a nice day today in Seattle. 3Phase hope your feeling better soon.

19. user0003

GLP US in a Tinsky ASPPOY........ABCDEFG.....HIJK..............

20. Dottle_Dan

Dottle_Dan Member

Sitting in the garden on campus. Smoking MB NF in a Georg Jensen Orange extra that my friend gave me Saturday. Time to go back to work...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.