1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

Why you lucky.......... XD

That great Bobby!

SG FVF in a Wiley Freehand, coffee and Sherlock Holmes on Hulu TV.

2. user0003

Starting today with GLP US in a Pete XL02, coffee an Cusco on the tube amp.

3. user0003

PA in a MM Cob, coffee and Last of the Mohicans on Hulu.

Love this movie, and it was shot very close to where we live. Great scenery and it's very cool to go see it in person.

4. 3 Phase

3 Phase Member

It's some Erinmore Flake (Murray's) in a Grandi bent ball,I forgot how good this stuff was.:puff:

5. user0003

MacB Roll Cake in a Sav. Nonpareil, coffee and Hulu TV.

Partly cloudy and 73 in the mountains today.

6. ultramag

ultramag Member

Enjoying a little McClelland's 5100 in a MM cob while checking out the new pipe forum I just found.

7. Ozarkhillbilly

Ozarkhillbilly Member

8. user0003

SG FVF in a Pete XL02 and Hair on Hulu TV.

9. user0003

Starting today with a bowl of WOL Sig. in a Sav. Autograph and fresh Guatemalan coffee.

10. user0003

Got some McC 2010 going in a Sav. Natural billiard, coffee and Enya on the tube amp.

We made it all the way up to 76 in the Smokys today.

11. user0003

SG FVF in a Pete XL02 and Inherit The Wind on Hulu TV.

12. Bettasplash

Bettasplash Member

Dan HV in my KayWoodie Freehand out on the porch. Have a good night guys.

13. MileHighSmoker

MileHighSmoker Member

GLP US in a cob.

I can forsee a sad day coming at me in the near future. I am running out of this divine treat. I've been trying to smoke only one or two bowls a day. But I am weak can't keep myself from loading my pipes more often with this great stuff.

But every cloud has it's silver lining. I recently recieved a package in the mail from our good friend Mister Moo, a tin of Squadron Leader. When he heard that my bulk order was canceled due to pipesandcigars running out of stock, he offered to send a tin my way. He even offered to send it for nothing in return, except that I do something to help out someone someday. That wasn't good enough for me so I decided to send in exchange a couple ounces of the Sam's Flake that I was able to get in my order. I will still do something to help others out when I can, as it's my nature, but I just didn't want to feel as if I owed something to anybody.

I have smoked my first bowl of SL, and I must say it's definately different than anything I've tasted thus far. A lot smokier than I expected, but great tasting none the less. Hopefully I can smoke this stuff slower than the US.

So again, thanks a ton Mister Moo, I really do appreciate your kindness, and I hope you enjoy the Sam's Flake as much as I do. Although Pipesandcigars website describes it as a straight virginia cross between FVF and BBF, the Samual Gawith website lists it as a blend of Virginias and turkish leaf with a light flavoring added. I was a little bummed when I read that because I was trying to get straight virginias to experience. Anyways, thanks again Mister Moo.

-MHS

14. user0003

Starting today with MacB HH MV with a pinch of PA in a MM Cob, fresh Guatemalan coffee and Enigma on the tube amp.

15. Bettasplash

Bettasplash Member

C&D Sunday Picnic in my Peterson Slimeline watching the rain this fine Seattle morning.

16. user0003

Got some PA going in a PTM nose warmer, coffee and Paul Hardcastle on the tube amp.

17. user0003

GLP US in a Pete XL02, coffee and Hulu TV.

I swear this Pete was made for Va. any Va.

18. erickghint

erickghint Member

Boswell's Burley in a Bjarne Freehand. Sadly my last bowl of this until I can order more on Monday. :puff:

19. Bobby 151

Bobby 151 Member

Hey William,Don't panic!.Boswells will be open on Monday,until then just smoke US, a supisingly good weed for a VA. If you like their burley weed than order more than an oz. this time,if you can. Remember the spiders are not real, it's just withdrawel,(HA-HA),and DON'T go back to the cigs,please. Take it easy now.Smoking US in my new Kaywoodie 13b,what a great pipe.Later.Bobby.:)

20. erickghint

erickghint Member

Oh trust me, I'm going to be ordering half a pound on Monday, and until then US is a wonderful tobacco to calm my jitters. :puff:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.