1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

smoking C&D Black Duck in a Falcon Istanbul... this is one of those blends which is perfect for a Falc... I've only been thru half the bowl, and have already had to mop up the humidome twice! The condensation is strangely oily.... :bing:

2. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Not feeling good, so haven't bothered much with smoking this weekend. Sucks, really.

1776 Tavern in a Dr. Grabow Duke...coffee on the side.

3. yinyang

Again, as above. Must be a Latakia day.

4. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Pushing it this afternoon with a size 5 Tinsky Longshank filled with GH Dark Birdseys

5. Barako

Barako Member

G&H Balkan Mixture in a Dunhill patent 127 billiard, BenRiach curiositas on the side.

6. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

OGS in an IMP "Meerkat" cone, hot coffee.

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

7. yinyang

Still with us? What's your SS#? Bank pin#? (Seeing if you're coherent, is all... :whistle: )

IF in the Falcon WillH bowl, Yuengling Lager on the side.

8. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

CAO Bella Vanilla in a MM bent General, sweet ice tea on the side, and a bit of wood working to go with it lol.

9. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

MacB's London Burley in a cob.

10. yinyang

After a big meal, southern style...fried chicken, potato salad, pintos and deviled eggs, an after dinner smoke of 1776 Tavern (in my Hackert MM General)seems in order. (Still miffed...no cornbread!)

More Yuengling! :thumbsu:

11. Traderbob

Traderbob Member

SG FVF in my Dunhill Cumberland Poker. Boy have I messed up - just now opened a tin of FVF and really like it. Too bad you can't find any of it in stock now!

12. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

SG FVF in Stanwell X-mas pipe 2006.

13. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

Scottish Flake in a Caminetto Cherrywood.

The tin note of this blend reminds me of the way a freshly opened pack of Marlboro Reds used to smell way back when. The cigs never tasted this good though.

:puffy:

14. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Unlucky for y'all but I survied...now its time for the L'Anatra stuffed to the gills with Germain SLF, and a bottle of Magic Hat HIPA

On a side note if its gonna be fall then its got to get and stay colder. I've taken over 25 ticks off my dogs today alone :startle:

15. yinyang

Holy crap, Andrew...25? Now that's a record. How many dogs you own...poor Buddy doesn't need any more issues ATM. (Need to check my Lab now...my wife's Yorkie-poo? Yeah, he can rot in hell.)

Well, I'm either feeling better, or nicotene deprived...IF in the Falcon....more Yuengling on the side.

Edited to add-OK, Daisy Mae is tick free...you had me worried...the weather was awfully unseasonable here, too. Pudgie? Well, he's eight pounds...with any luck, two ticks could bleed him dry in a matter of minutes! :eek:hyeah:

16. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Member

A nice bowl of Irish Oak in my Sherlock Holmes Squire before bed.

17. yinyang

OK, in a surreal event, I just swapped smokes, mid pipe, with my son. He's been smoking cigars, but asked me tonight if he could try a pipe. 'Sure', I said, hooking him up with a new MM Legend and a fresh pouch of CH. Two minutes later, he says 'Yeah, i see what you mean, this is much lighter a smoke'...a sure sign of ho-humminess(I think)
    . So...I swapped him...(1792 in a patriot.). now he's num-nummying it, saying it's nice 'n smooth. I'm not sure I like having adult children...it's both cool and freaking me out!

Rant over. Enjoyed the CH...guess time heals all.

18. len smetona

len smetona Member

Hello, My name is Len, I am new here, and new to pipe smoking.

I am having Stokkebye Optimum in a Peterson Donegal Rocky. The pipe is a never smoked estate sale. So, I'm breaking it in, like Peterson's would like.

On the side, some Stoneleigh (New Zealand) Sauvignon Blank, a cut up Galla apple, and some old Parmesan cheese. (I did not have dinner)

Be well

Len S

19. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

The last of my Drama Reserve in squatch. Just three more blends to finish up till I can finally start opening tins again. A certain tin of Germain's Brown is approaching its first birthday.

20. smoore

smoore Member

Autumn Evening in a Meer with a side of Laphroaig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.