1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

Finished up the last of Captain Earle's Private Stock in a Tinsky apple. This one's definitely going on the re-order list! [​IMG]

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

SWR with a touch of cherry in a kaywoodie # 39 ..... coffee ..... getting mentaly prepared for leaving to Mississippi today . 18 hr. work days for 2 weeks .... tired just thinking of it :startle:

3. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Quite a bit earlier:

RY in it's usual bowl (Dunhill chestnut).

Just a bit ago:

Capstan Gold RR in some Castello nat. vergin bent billiard thingy.
    Iron Maiden - Powerslave on the iPod.

dp

4. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Its a balmy 38 degrees outside. Lots of warm clothes. Don't really need the clothes for warmth, but the wind is just bitter!

Need a lat fix to keep me going. C&D Engine 99 in a Sasieni Dublin.

5. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

I've currently had a run of bad luck filling bowls lately...trying it again...(If I run out of Irish Flake, I'll be setting fire to my carpet.)

Condor RR in an old stankbutt MM Legend. Twinings Irish Breakfast tea accompanying me on my cold patio furniture. Gonna crank some Kinks and Animals tunage.

6. davidansley

davidansley Member

Smoking a vanilla house blend from my local tobacconist in my mm country gentleman while drinking a cup of coffee with ameretto creamer as I enjoy the beatiful morning weather.

7. grga

grga Member

Just have finished a bowl of McClelland's bulk 5110, excellent tobacco, really, I am amazed.

8. kirbyb

kirbyb Member

Kendal Flake in a Pete with coffee

9. Grammaton

Grammaton Member

P.S. Proper English, in my new Peterson. Mmm, mmm, good.

10. dubhdarra

dubhdarra Active Member

i have a few (12+) of the old tins with a bit of age on them. if things get desperate PM me. its really my summer-time heavy nicotine smoke anyway, winter i tend more towards the gawith ropes.

rounding out a breakfast of yorkshire puddings topped with grape potatoes (size, not flavor) and leftover roast from last night drizzled with homemade gravy and Worchestershirestershirecestershire sauce with a nice bowl of old dublin in the bash, with some fresh brewed english breakast tea on the side.

i think i'm starting to get the hang of this calabash, and i've realized two things:

bashes REALLY bring out latakia, even more than a regular meer. old dublin tastes like C&D da vinci in this thing

bashes (or at least this one) do NOT tolerate being smoked too fast. i had to slow way the hell down to get it to burn right, and tiny sips are about as much as i can take without getting tongue bite. probably a good thing.

11. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

Solani Silver Flake in a Sasquatch Brandy. :coffee:

:thumb: :thumb:

12. yinyang

IF in the Falcon, a spot of Earl Grey on the side. Dang, it's chilly out!

13. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

I'm enjoying an after-supper pipe of McClelland's Anniversary in a rusticated Pete Spigot, Hawaiian Punch on the side.

14. yinyang

It's considered tobacco. Duh! :thumbsu:

Straight VA, man...apparently used as a blending ingredient in many house blends. Not aromatic by my standards...which means I will/do smoke it.

Must be nic-fitting or something...went from IF straight to a small bowl of Black Rope....probably a subliminal suggestion put in place by Liam. Since I didn't spill the IF, or hack off a digit while cutting the rope, today has been a measured success! Go team cyclops!

15. yinyang

So much for high hopes...probably spilled a whole bowls' worth of Condor on the floor.

Now smoking in a mini-meer a 50/50 mix of Condor RR and Berber pile. :eek:hyeah:

16. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Kyle, beware of "the blindman's 'baccy"! It may contain weed/substance(s) you don't want in yer bowl! :)

Onto bidness:

Today's bowlz:

Lane BCA + McCl X60 Burley, in a Stummel Bum Nosewarmer (standard stem), hot coffee

Peterson 2010 Christmas in a SAS Long Pot, more hot coffee......this 2010 Pete Christmas is real good! Gotta go out and get another tin to stash or at least make sure I don't run out.......since I may be smoking this more than I'd thought.

Peterson 2010 Christmas in a SAS Plateau'd Billie, iced h2o. This toby is very very good folks. I don't run into many 'baccys that make me want to load up another bowl right after the previous one's done......this one does!

Peterson 2010 Christmas in a Wiley Churchwarden, iced h2o. Still really good, don't want to push this too far and go for 4! Awesome toby!

TinderBox 1928 in a Tinsky '09 Christmas, iced h2o, another great one.........errrruhhhh, TWO, toby and pipe! :)

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

17. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

C&D Opening Night. 2nd bowl ever in my MM cob.

*Thanks yinyang for your earlier reply. ;)

18. yinyang

Puff-

Ain't 'blindman's 'baccy' the green sticky stuff they prescribe to glaucoma patients? Hmm...Wonder if my condition can be grandfathered in under that heading? I can (sorta) see it now...'Now smoking...Salvadoran skunkweed in a S. Bang bong.' Kinda catchy!

Until then (crosses fingers) Carter Hall in a Kaywoodie apple. A 40. oz of Arizona tea on the side.

Mington-no prob! That's why I'm here...to confuse and belittle. :lolu:

19. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Well its cold out there kiddies. Just finished some MacB Mix with a side of Revalation Rye. Is there anything on TV aside from election coverage?

20. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

Evening all.
    Just came in from Chat..nice talk with Puff & Sarge.
    Finishing up this bowl of Evening Stroll and a Cappuccino...Puff spilled the one I e-mailed him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.