1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Enjoyed a bowl of Balkan Sasieni in my Italian Oom Paul Sitter..

2. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

Maltese Falcon in a MdP Brandy.

3. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

A mystery blend or bargain blend that the Sterling Tobacco company sent me with my 1776 Old Dominion sample in my Jobey. Now clue what it is or taste like or what's in it? Smells sweet in the baggie though. We shall see.

4. kreinhard

kreinhard Member

Mmmm, Krumble Kake in the lattice billiard meer. Luscious, rich lapsang souchong auf der seite.

5. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

CH in a Grabow Lark as my day comes to a close.

6. CHAR

CHAR Member

Just finished my first bowl of WO Larsen 1864. Very nice aromatic, not overly cased. Could become my favorite.
    Evening Stroll loaded in a MM Diplomat for later. This will be my first try of this as well

7. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Had a good smoke of SG's Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer.. Pillow time soon..

8. alfbacca

alfbacca Member

Presbyterian in a corn cob.

9. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

Started the morning off with EMP in MT 2010 Christmas pipe. Ended the work day with Dunhill Navy rolls in a Pete 302 fallowed by a Brickhouse cigar I received at Christmas.

10. MtnHkrAZ

MtnHkrAZ Member

Had my first bowl of Erinmore Flake in a cob. Not overly impressed but will finish the tin ;-)

11. Dondi

Dondi Active Member

Chalres Fairmonr Lancer Slices in my Brebbia Ninja. not overly impressed with this combination.

I think flakes like the Lancer Slices are better served in a narrow-chambered pipe like my Peterson 69s... well, we shall see :bing:

So far the best smoke I've experienced with this blend was in the Tsuge Triangle (which was gifted to me by the same generous soul who sent me the Lancer Slices)!

12. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

CH in a Hackert cob sent me by an incredibly generous Scotsman, RC Cola on the side. It's amazing how heavenly CH is in a cob!

13. 51flgoose

51flgoose Member

Davidoff Flake Medallions in an "imitation" Calabash (mahogany "gourd" with pressed meer bowl...

... Cappuccino on the side.

:bing:

14. Boomer-Z

Boomer-Z Member

Morning,

Smoking Arican Queen (an English Blend)in the Sas Big Dipper w/ side of coffee.

Z

15. freestoke

freestoke Member

It's been an OTC morning again. PA in the TwoDot, followed by CH in the same pipe, followed by CH in the Sasieni Mayfair. With only 5 matches and nothing left but ash. I have this to say about PA and CH, they really, really, really burn nice.

16. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Sunshine upon fresh fallen snow.. A bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Sav Auto #5.. Coffee

17. pottsy

pottsy Member

Thinking about trying out some Walnut this afternoon, not sure which pipe is going to get the honor.

Then maybe some Beck's Ol Limey Bastard later.

18. raistlinsk

raistlinsk Member

RLP-6 in my Viking. Such a delicious smoke in such a wonderful pipe! 8oclock coffee on the side

19. Grim_Puffer

Grim_Puffer Member

Samovar in a Boswell Freehand egg getting ready to type up an essay for class

20. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Good day piperz!

C&D #414 Oriental Silk in a large double dragon meer claw by "Emin", :coffee:

Now is

Same toby in a MM Pat w/modded MM Freehand stem, hot tea

This toby seems to excel in a meer........hmmmm. I've noticed this trend since summer that orientals w/or w/o lat(s) seem to smoke best for me in a meer vs a cob. Similar to how cobs really bring out the better performances of burleys. Even brings up yet another point....do local pipes smoke the local weed better? ;)

Of course YMMV!

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.