Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Feels like a long morning already...Ashton Gold Rush in the Hackert MM General, Darjeeling with Motrin this go round.

2. freestoke

freestoke Member

Going for some 1Q in the Peterson's Flame Grain and coffee.

3. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Heading outside with a bowl of Dan's Blue Note in my Peoria Canadian Sitter..

4. freestoke

freestoke Member

On my fifth of the day, an MM Patriot full of PA, still wishing SOMEBODY found the Willie Mosconi "joke" funny. sigh

5. yinyang

IF in the Falcon, some sweet tea on the side.

6. sorringowl

sorringowl Purveyor of PAAD

Wilderness in a Custombilt Stubby Bent Pot

7. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

My first try of Mac B Club Blend in my Tobacco Villa while hauling wood outside.. Leaves a tangy feel to my tongue but I like the taste..

A real woman is a man's best friend. She will Never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires. She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be confident, sexy, seductive and invincible...

No wait... Sorry... I'm thinking of whiskey. It's whiskey that does all that stuff. Never mind. :eek:hyeah:

8. ric03

ric03 Member

Just about to sit down with iPlayer, a cup of tea and a bowl of Royal Yacht in my new cob. Bliss ))

9. yinyang

Niiice! (No, not Club Blend...)

Another bowl of Gold Rush, this time in a Hackert MM Freehand. More Roiboos tea on the side.

Oh, and Chuck, methinks you're on my wife's honorary (honery?) sh!t list now. Pipe smoking males with a sense of humor tend to find themselves on it quick like...

10. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Glad it brought a smile to your face. I hope so anyway.. Oh you shared..:roflmao:..
    Well I am not new to being on that list .. my wife reminds me at times when I am on hers.. Ouch...
    Had a bowl of PA in my MM Missouri Pride Cob.. Heading outside now with a bowl of Esoterica Margate in my Tobacco Villa...

11. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Good day piperz!

OGS in an Emin "Twin Dragon" meer, hot tea

Prior to that was

Trafalgar (local b&m) a mild EMP-clone (The Smoke Shop, Annapolis MD) in a 4evah stem'd MM Dip, hot tea

And before that was more

Hamster Beastmaster + ABF (blended) in a MM Dane Spool w/Modded MM Freehand stem

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

12. yinyang

Gotta get some HV, if only so I can say 'Hamster Beastmaster' over and over here.

Irish Flake in the Falcon, again. Sweet tea.

Quick question to y'all...does nicotine help, or hinder a headache? Seems like it helps, but I'm freebasing Tylenol/Motrin anymore, so I may be imagining it.

13. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

So I felt like a good long smoke so i loaded up the MM MacArthur with some Lane's BCA, with some sweet tea on the side and Blind Guardian - Mirror Mirror blasting!!!!!! :rock:

14. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

My nicotine-related headaches are usually from smoking too much, not too little. When I smoke too little, I get the jones bad, but no headache. YMMV.

Right now, I'm enjoying some CH in a Grabow Lark. First pipe of the day.

15. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Back from a road trip..Had a bowl of JFH Short Cut TO Mushrooms in my Erik Nording 5.. Taste Great..:thumbsu:

16. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Hamster Beastmaster in an Hakan "Dunhill-man" meer (lg), hot tea.

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

17. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Erinmore Flake in my MM cob

18. telltime

telltime Active Member

It's damned cold and windy out tonight and I'm trying to air out the car for a date with the wife this weekend (it's her birthday). So instead of going out for a drive to satisfy my craving, I bundled up in a sweatshirt, fleece, and hat and decided to brave the weather...

Had some OGS flake (thanks Puff!) capped with one coin of McB Roll cake (from a tin that's probably 9 or 10 years well aged) loaded to the top in one of my Sas pipes. Lit up well in the garage and headed out on the sidewalks of the neighborhood. I finally got to a point on the trails at the bottom of a hill, and other than a deer scaring the hell out of me at one point and my feet and ears getting cold, had an EXCELLENT smoke.

Came home after about 35 mins with a bowl full of ash and nothing else, poured myself 2 or 3 fingers of a single barrel bourbon, and am sitting here warming up.

19. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

MB Golden Extra (thanks again, Ruff)
    in a CAO meer. Delightful!

dp

20. gyrostatic

gyrostatic Member

The rain finally stopped, and we're back to being a desert finally. Tonight I finally get to try Maltese Falcon, probably in my Nording pot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.