Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gondar

Gondar Member

Went to the park with the toddler, feeding the mallards. Went through two bowls of plumcake and one WÖ Larsen - Sweet aromatic in my cobs. I'd forgotten some plumcake in my pouch so it was very dry, but exhaling into the bowl made it just spongy and good again.

2. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Good Morning,

P&W 400, in a Squatch.

3. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Looking out on a new day and a bunch of new snow.. Taking a bowl outside of Dan's Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury...

4. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

Red Cake with Perique in a Stanwell HCA.
    Squadron Leader in a Stanwell Acorn.

:coffee: :coffee:

Shoveling,,,shoveling.....shoveling.... :growl:

5. Barako

Barako Member

Epiphany in an Altinok meer, Nectar PX sherry on the side.

6. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

MC Red Cake 5100 in a Sav Auto 5.. Enough of the shoveling snow thing.. Time for a rest..

7. len smetona

len smetona Member

Classic toby in a classic pipe

Squadron Leader - The more I smoke it, the more I like it. A latakia that I honestly say I like. Burned very well, if I stayed on it I probably could have done the bowl with one light. Stopping for typing I lit 4 times. I’d like to do a close comparison to Solent, SL seems less harsh than Solent, this morning anyway.

Upshall bent billiard – A not too cheap estate from eBay. Fell in love with the shape, gurgles a little, had to swab once. I can put up with it, I always put out a lighter, tool, and cleaner when smoking. The slightly smaller bowl makes a good choice for the more serious toby.

Kusmi Prince Vladimir tea – Citrus fruits, vanilla and spice from France. I would get it again, but not go out of my way. Still like Constant Comment better for a spice tea.

http://pipesmokersfo...-bent-biliiard/

8. kreinhard

kreinhard Member

Four hours of shoveling and I've finally got the driveway cleared into the road and the sidewalks done. Was just sitting here thinking, "Now that I'm warming back up, I think I'll go have some Odyssey or maybe Old Dog."

I think that's exactly what I'll do...

9. freestoke

freestoke Member

Luxuriating with some LTF in the MM Legend and some coffee, relieved that the storm seems to have tracked a bit south of here. A rather ordinary February day here, not much snow at all! Looking at the weather channel, the people in NY City must be reminded of Comet Kohoutek. Looks like the Berkshires got pounded though.

10. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Snow plow person passed our mailbox at about 50mph and knocked off our mail box again.. Four more big twist nails on 4x4s with an extra 6' treated 4x4 for a brace.. She if she can knock that sucker off.. Smoked a bowl of McC Frog Morton in my MM Great Dane Spool while thinking not so nice thoughts of the crazy lady driving the big snow plow.. I think 40mph would work fine clearing snow..

11. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

How much snow did you get Chuck? We only got a few inches tops. Still flurries here, but doubt we got anything near the 8-12 inches (or plus!) that they were predicting.

My first bowl of the day on my snow day off:
    Ashton Smooth sailing in my Jobey Fawn.

12. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

We have had about 12-14 inches since last night.. High winds and it has stopped snowing for a few.. We live out in the country and lots of open fields around us.. At least we did not go without power from trees falling on power lines. Going to take a nap then load up some Shortcut To Mushrooms to test in my Wizard Pipe..

13. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Taking the morning off snow(ice) removal, since my boys' schools were cancelled. Them little ingrates can walk the dogs while they're at it! (Prepositional phrases don't look so bad now, do they, ya brats!!!) (You thought you had the day off...BWAHAHAHAHA!)

Sipping some Brazilian coffee, smoking a bowl of Penzance indoors(really feeling my oats), in a Kaywoodie apple. Ocassionally opening the door to tell my youngest what SpongeBob is doing on TV...just because teasing him is fun.

Children. The last bastion of slavery. :)

14. freestoke

freestoke Member

No problem for her at all, Chuck. You'll need a mailbox with thermonuclear resistant technology. Contemplating your misery with a bowl of CH in the Sasieni FourDot pot.

15. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

G.L. Pease - Odyssey in my Pete while drinking Bigelow Green Tea with Mango and watching the snow flurries, which don't seem to be doing much damage.

16. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

I took my pre-warmed Bulldog Meer outside to smoke some SG Chocolate Flake.. It was wonderful in the fresh air.. :thumbsu:

17. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Don- You change avatars more than I change underwear! Well, sorta.

Blackpool in a MM Patriot...still not sure if this one will ghost briar, but it's good stuff, and I'm getting curious. Re-heated coffee that's barfing up an otherwise enjoyable smoke.

18. freestoke

freestoke Member

Some things I'd rather not know about or think about while I polish off this Peterson's of PA.

19. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Wood hauling outside with a bowl of CH in a MM Patriot.. Rest time..

20. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

CH in a Yello Bole Premier, Hawaiian Punch on the side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.