1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

My first go at SG Golden Glow which I saw at the local B&M today and grabbed a tin, in my MM cob.

2. Boomer-Z

Boomer-Z Member

Key Largo in the Pete with a side of grapefruit + vodka.
    Z

3. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

McB's Dark Twist in a Jobey Stromboli 300 with some A&W Vanilla Cream Soda..

4. uncleburl

uncleburl Member

Captain Black (White) in my MM Diplomat with hot coffee.

5. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

My 1st go of SG BBF in my Pete. Two Hearted Ale on the side. Going to clean out the other pipes with Jim Beam Rye. :beerhat:

6. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

McCl Wilderness in a Paykoc Pirate meer, arrrrrrrgh matey! ;)

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

7. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

GLP Cairo in a Stanwell 63M with a Boston Lager, which is sadly the only good beer outside of a can I can get out here in the sticks. My local market has others, but there is no way of telling how long they've been sitting there.

8. uncleburl

uncleburl Member

Now a little Autumn Evening in the Diplomat. On a side note just got the thumbs up from the wife like never before!!! She said it smelled awesome, like baking bread, vanilla, and caramel. Strangely she didn't think it smelled like maple at all. Her not being a lover of tobacco likes the fact that she couldn't smell tobacco in the smoke. Now I know that I at least have one to smoke around her, to that she gives me a hard time... Cause she doesn't.

9. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Yeah, DS is tin only. Bulk 2035? apparently is close, or better.

After my second bowl, Ed, I'm not so certain enjoying is a good description. (My thread about it explains it short hand like).
    We'll see, once I try it again.

Bob got me onto Stogie, too. Good stuff! Complex without being too ruddy taxing. A nice change of pace, and yet not a simplistic one. Well, that's my take. Oh, and affordable. Can't forget that.

Back to the grind...OGS in a Stanwell ring blasted bent dublin. A Colt .45 black tall boy on the side.

10. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

MC Red Cake 5100 in a Wally Frank LTD Chubby Rhodesian.. A&W Vanilla Cream for my wet treat tonight..

11. Puff The Magic

Hopefully your headaches will subside. Is the cause strictly your vision situation?

DS is exactly as B-dogJeff describes. Will get more of this whacky flake!

G&H Bob's Choc in another Paykoc meer "Cavalier", hot tea

Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

12. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

UF in a Falcon, followed by

Erinmore Flake in a Sav 316 KS..

more to follow

dp

13. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Kicked of this wet misty morning in Auld Scotia with a Falcon full of Gawith's Best Brown and am seriously impressed. Plain tobacco that tases just as it should - you can't ask for better and I see why you guys rave about Gawith's. Hope your days all go well!

Gerry

14. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

OG in my newly acquired Caminetto 7-L07
    accompanied by some Macallan, and Eloy
    on the iPod.

dp

15. velveteagle

velveteagle Member

Sunny morning with chores was much warmer here 39.F enjoyed a bowl of Dan's Blue Note without freezing. The Fischer Meer Lined did a great job with it also..:thumbsu:

16. Puff The Magic

Good moanin' piperz!

C&D #414 Oriental silk in an IMP meer, :coffee: followed by

McCl Blending Oriental mixed with "Puff's Leftover Melange" in the Paykoc Cavalier meer, more :coffee:

Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

17. yinyang

Erinmore Flake in a cob. Looks like the tongue lashing I received yesterday from that Dark Star has subsided. Man, weird...not tongue bite per se, but aggravating none the less. Even the bowl of OGS I had after tasted and acted just like DS. Not cool. Oh, coffee this cloudy morning.

Ed, yeah, the headaches increased five fold in intensity and duration since the surgery. The doctors aren't giving me anything promising for news either. They're stumped. It's either surgery again, or live with it as is...now worse for the surgery the first time! My wife is about to pull her hair out...not a pretty prospect, plus that's my job!

18. Smokestack

Smokestack Member

Esoterica Blackpool in a Butz Choquin Jubile

19. Puff The Magic

H&H Burley Kake in a 4evah-stem'd MM Dip, hot tea

Kyle, that's gotta be awful to have your head hurt like that non-stop. Have you been worked up for a tumor? Headaches worse in the morning? Hopefully your

ophthalmologist has considered other causes fr the headaches outside of his/her scope of practice........sometimes surgeons get narrowly focused and don't see the body as a whole and working together. Best of luck in your battle. You drinking enough caffeine? I know it sounds crazy but it does help somewhat.

Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

20. yinyang

About to fire up some Dark Star in a Hackert General...hoping like heck it doesnt do that sour candy tongue curling up thing again. It's tasty, but not worth dealing with at that rate.

Ed, these doctor's have tunnel vision, bad. I mentioned a possible brain issue (strokes run in the family, I've had seizures, I was a dirt dart in airborne school, etc.) and the response is it is unrelated. I wish I was as all knowing as they are. Doesn't take a genius to know if a surgery and subsequent work up of the eye turns up nada, that the problem may well be elsewhere. Sorry to everyone for the mini rant, but the being stuck in limbo is cheesing me off.

Y'all enjoy your Sunday! I've got a weed to tame, or blame. We'll see...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.