Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Five Bros. in a DWaugh Puppy Mill claydog. Sweet tea and sunshine on the side.

2. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

After a long bike ride earlier today I'm enjoying a bowl of W.O. Larsen in my Brebbia Night

3. GlassSculptor

GlassSculptor Active Member

GH Louisiana Flake in a Pony Cob.

:ccup:

4. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

Smoked a few bowls (1928 Reserve and Erinmore Mix) in my mini-meer today. It's already starting to color nicely. Unfortunately I'm also starting to come to the conclusion that it's a pooch of a smoker. Guess that's what I expected. Maybe I just need to figure out a new packing technique or something.

5. Beale

Beale Active Member

PSEO in my Kaywoodie, Beale.

6. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

GAF in the Nachwalter. More sweet tea.

7. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Smokin some PS Cube Cut in mt huge Jet Billiard ... listening to Tony Rice play the daylights out of the guitar . I wish I didnt have to move for the rest of the day

Kiowapipe likes this.
  8. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

I'm going to try and brave the heat after class this evening with St. James flake in a MM cob and a glass of sweet tea (you made it sound so good, yin yang)

9. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

I just lit up a bowl of Balkan Sasieni from a freshly opened tin. Not too moist to begin with, so it only got a couple minutes of drying time. Love this stuff :)

10. Charles

Charles Member

FMOTT Savinelli Bulldog

11. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

After trimming the crabapple in the front,
    I'm sitting back with some Firedance in a
    Sav 316KS (my Lake district pipe). Out of
    whisky, so I'll be making a short jaunt here
    in a bit.

12. Wicklow

Wicklow Member

McClelland Virginia Woods in a MAF bent Rhodesian.

13. Smoker99

Smoker99 Active Member

Old Gowrie in a Pietenpauw Lovat.

14. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

Trying to decide what to smoke and taking stock of my dwindling supply. No fat in the budget to feed the TAD.

15. jeffbee

jeffbee Member

Now smoking NOTHING. Doctor said no tobacco products for at least 90 days before my back surgery. And since they don't know exactly when it will get scheduled, that could mean from now till next March? Really? Got some tins aging...

16. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Good Morning,

Ten Russians in a blasted Squatch.

17. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

:eek::doh::(

18. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

The very last of my (open) Escudo. GD this stuff is like caviar. Black coffee in my other hand. If only I had a time machine to warp another ten years onto my next sealed tin...

19. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

So far haven't picked up the pipe today except to fill my Ben Wade billiard with some PS Cube Cut. I'll smoke it here shortly, after lunch :puffy:

I can't wait for later in the day though! I've got my first Johs pipe scheduled to be delivered today, along with a travel pouch for two pipes and some tobacco, a folding pipe rest (which I've needed for a while) and a quarter pound of PS Proper English. That stuff is great - the equal or better of most tinned latakia blends I've found, and way less expensive. It will probably become a major staple for me. I want to try their other latakia blends, but really sometimes I get fixed on what I already know and like.

I didn't know at first that Balkan Sasieni was blended by Peter Stokkebye, but it definitely makes sense, especially given the fantastically reasonable price!

Anyway, I cant wait to try out my new pipe tonight....I've bought a bulldog before, but some may recall me discussing it having issues with wildly bad drilling, and so I exchanged it for my Ben Wade billiard.

This is a sandblasted Johs straight bulldog, I really like the look of it and have heard positive things about Johs, so I hope I'm in for a good smoker. I've posted the picture before, but hey I'm excited!
    [​IMG]

20. Wicklow

Wicklow Member

Man I'm sorry to hear that but time passes all too fast, a few months will go by quickly. Hang tough and I wish you well on the surgery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.