1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Now Smoking

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by user0003, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie7

jamie7 Member

Scraping the ice and snow off the walkway and the car. Smoking a bowl of Amphora Red out of a big rusticated brigham voyageur and sipping a hot chocolate.

2. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

Good morning All,

SG FVF in a Tinsky Shape 13, coffee and Gandalf on the tubes.

3. user0003

PA in a Pete RG 120 P-lip, coffee and Cusco on the tubes.

We're already sneeking up on 58 in the Smokys this morning. Highs in the 30's and lows in the teens for the rest of the week is the prediction.

4. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

Moved on to some Tobacco Traders Savanah in the Jobey Band 200

Nothing to drink but I'm batteling with Microsoft Excel and ready to toss my laptop against the wall and its not even 10 yet

5. babysinister

babysinister Active Member

Resuming, after an overnight DGT hiatus, my acquaintance with C&D Habana Daydream (great morning smoke) in the Bannard Freehand Poker. This pipe's chamber walls are thick, and along with the quality of the briar and its other engineering virtues, smokes smooth and cool. It delivers the richness of the particular blend in pristine fashion. Like it puts you right in The Zone in the a.m.

6. Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe Active Member

I am an Excel wizard. Years as a spreadsheet jockey has its benefits (I guess).

7. babysinister

Excel works great for a tobacco cellar inventory/tracker. Maybe Jesla's handiwork in this regard, which is exemplary, is still in an archive here somewhere.

8. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

me too but sometimes I tend to try to multi task too much and don't pay attention to the macro I was writing. After screaming:cursing: a few times I looked at my code and had a DOH moment:wallbash:

9. babysinister

WOL OF in a Big Ben Imperial #543, a half bent apple. Judge Alex on the TV, judging the usual scumbags chasing their tails in ever tightening circles.

10. Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe Active Member

Afternoon boys. Took a ride to the post office to ship some more razors to feed my ever growing PAD habit....

Some GLP Robusto in a cob.

11. user0003

SG FVF in a Tinsky Shape 13, coffee and Quincy Jones on the tubes.

Terrible wind passing here in the Smokys and our cable is down so we're having to use the cell phone modem.

12. babysinister

More WOL OF in the Big Ben Imperial. This is a smallish half bent apple that I got from Frenchy earlier this year. I've just found out that it's a perfect pipe for this blend. An Epiphany. (Not the blend, the mystical experience.)

13. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

The dogs are driving me nuts so I'm going to brave the weather again. C&D Sam's Blend in a bent falcon.

14. Ivycap

Ivycap Member

Smoking Rose of Latakia in a MM Corn Cob while watching Finding Nemo with my daughter. Really not bad.

15. babysinister

Yet more WOL OF in a Peterson "Lestrade." That review in TR slurring OF as mediocre tobacco stills rankles my ass. Nervadeguy. Why this is ambrosia. It's one thing not to like it, but to call it mediocre tobacco. Beautifully melded as it is with butterscotch and caramel, with a hint of Viennese coffee. Yet it does not cloy. Well, as I always say, more OF for us to buy then.

16. njenkins

njenkins Member

McC's Holiday Spirit '09 out of a cob..

17. user0003

LGF in a Pete 120 P-lip, coffee and trying to repair damage and clean the debri up from the yard after some stong wind in the area.

18. woody

woody Aloha! Admin

19. user0003

Nice. I've been eyeballing that very pipe. Great weed also.

20. Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe Active Member

Got sunday picnic in the sav pot. Doing half a bowl because I can't get a cake in this monster on account of my not properly finishing an entire full bowl.

Victory's Golden Monkey on the side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.