Oh darn.

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Linus, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linus

Linus Member

Just happens to have an arrend in town so i went by the tobacconist, 40 bucks later i walked out with a 50gram tin of Orliks Bullseye and a 50gram tin of Caledonian Highland Cream Melange NO.10 and a great big smile. i also caved in to buying a Missouri Meerschum.

Now im just waiting for sunshine even if i´ll probably take a trip with my stanwell packed with bull´s eye out to the shed a little later :bing:

2. mlyvers

mlyvers Member

sounds great Linus, 40 bucks well spent sir, hope you enjoy.

take care.
    mike.

Linus likes this.
  3. sarge564

sarge564 Member

ah, the simple pleasures of life

Linus likes this.
  4. Linus

Linus Member

Bull´s Eye was´nt a sensation, not bad in any way but i´d rather go for OSG, but no worry´s i belive that in time the tin will be empty (luckly tobacco never seem to get old :laff: )

And now the expectation on the Caledonian Highland Cream Melange NO.10 is much higher (if nothing else the smell from the tin makes my mouth run, could be couse it smells like candy :bbaby:)

5. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

The Caledonian sounds tastey ! Maybe the Bullseye will grow on you .

Darkly likes this.
  6. Linus

Linus Member

I whould´nt be surpriced, and i cant really judge it from one bowl in a brand spanking new MM (even if i bought one i keep my rights to dislike it *haha*) but my two briars are quiet generous with aromatics whatever i smoke in them, but at least with OSG it tastes really good =)

ruffinogold likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.