Oh My God-ron Leader!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Albert, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Tried Navy Flake the first time last summer and it was re-ordered when it came back in.

I agree, Perfection and Commonwealth are closer to each other than either are to SL.

Ed
    Puff

2. DMWyatt

DMWyatt Member

I tried SL a few weeks ago, grudgingly...trying NOT to like it. Of course, I did, and figured out that my English dedicated pipe was fed a steady diet of it at some point before it came my way. I wasn't familiar with the floral essence when I smoked my first English, so the ghost was somewhat elusive. Now it hits me over the head like a ton of bricks every time I smoke the pipe. At this rate I'm either going to find a way to kick the ghost, sideline the pipe until I can get a supply of SL... or go insane tasting the ghost in the last remnants of every bowl smoked in my pipe. It seems a little knowledge is sometimes just enough to drive you crazy!

3. Puff The Magic

SL "IS AVAILAVBLE" now and has been so. Although the shelves are getting sparse. Rather than pining about not having any, go get some. Ya need a cattle prod or something?

It's a great English style toby! It's great smoked.....even better smoked and cellar'd!

:wiz:
    Ed
    Puff

4. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

I keep seeing Presbyterian Mixture and Squadron Leader spoken of in glowing terms here on PSF. I'm going to have to give them a go on my next TAD run.

5. Puff The Magic

YES! YOU MUST! :)

Both great smokes! Get some for the cellar, you'll thank me someday.

:wiz:
    Ed
    Puff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.