1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

OK pics of those Fathers day pipes I talked about.

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Russell Hartman, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

[​IMG]
    Ok these are the ones I spoke of. The one on the left was a gift from my daughter and fiance. Its a Boswell Shot Shell that smokes like a dream, light as a feather and is drilled perfest. It will actually pass a pipe cleaner pretty easy for a bent.
    The other is the little Frank Medico that I am now the forth generation to own. It was originally my Great Grandfathers pipe.

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Sweet ! The pipes are cool ... but I'm loving the pipe pouch !!

JHeiliger and Russell Hartman like this.
  3. Buckshot Two

Buckshot Two Member

Nice...very, very nice. Congratulations! :toast:

Russell Hartman likes this.
  4. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

ruffinogold:
    That SorringOwl pouch goes every where with me along with one of his leather pipe rests that Sas sent me.
    Its one of his 2012 Limited Edition roll ups.
    I love that thing--I rotate pipes and the whole bag folds up and is ALWAYS in my work bag or hunting pack or in my vehicle for other trips.
    I have received so many comments about it when I'm out and about. SorringOwl did a fantastic job on them.

5. Moose

Moose Active Member

Both of those pipes look great. Your whole set up is nice as well. Congrats on owning them. The fact one was a gift and the other was owned by family member makes them invaluable in my opinion.
    Enjoy!

6. LutzSpearo

LutzSpearo Member

Awesome pipes! And I love your pouch, I have one just like it in a lighter shade, definitely a smart purchase.

7. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Very nice, Russell.

8. Tsalagi44

Tsalagi44 Active Member

Fourth Gen Pipe owner...priceless! I would love to have one of my Grandaddy's pipes. Think I'll have to kill my cousin to make that happen!

9. davidmackv

davidmackv Active Member

Love the pouch and I knew that was a Boswell as soon as I saw. I am a huge Boswell fan.:appl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.