1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

On it's way!

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by DMiddleton, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DMiddleton

DMiddleton Member

a pipe I've wanted since i started.

[​IMG]

a fan of horror movies since i was little, i cant help but love this pipe. I'm getting some Dracula and other vampire movies together to watch while I smoke this. I want to drink your smoke!

2. Moose

Moose Active Member

Great for you. It took me almost a year to finally "just do it" and buy my Pete Dracula. I think they are a gorgeous pipe. I have not smoked mine yet, but I will. Maybe I will wait until Halloween and break it in on "All Hallows Eve". Seems fitting somehow. Let us know when you get it and post a few pics.:thu:

3. mrjinglepants

mrjinglepants Member

Nice!! I have my eye on one of those as well.

4. Preacher1611

Preacher1611 Active Member

Awesome!

5. DMiddleton

DMiddleton Member

i dont have the willpower to wait, nor do i know of any halloween or vampire blends available to me. i think I'll be trying out Dunhill Elizabethan Mix in mine for the breaking in.

6. Doorhandle

Doorhandle New Member

Awesome! I was really considering buying the one in that shape, it looks really classy! I opted for the 68 model myself since I am a clencher, can't wait until it gets here! Also I ordered some of the Nosferatu blend from Tewksbury to go with it on Halloween :)

7. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

They are lovely pipes.

Nosferatu blend?? That I've got to check out. :csmile:

ruffinogold likes this.
  8. mockturtle

mockturtle Member

Awesome pipe! I've had my eye on a 999 model for several months. It's such a visually striking pipe. Hope it smokes as nice as it looks.

9. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

At first I didn't like them . The more I see people putting them up here ... theyre growing on me ! I think I'm liking that they look pretty wild without being some whacked out shape . Yeah , it's a cool pipe !

DMiddleton likes this.
  10. Lukasaurus

Lukasaurus Active Member

Whilst they're not to my taste, how could anyone fail to appreciate how cool they look!?

DMiddleton likes this.
  11. cigrmaster

cigrmaster Member

Congrats on your new pipe, I hope it is a great smoker for you. Definitely a unique looking piece with a nice combo of silver and cool looking stem.

12. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Sales Account

Excellent choice on the shape! I think it looks quite classy in that finish. I hope it treats you well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.