1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Ordered two Blakemars...

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by furious, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buistd

buistd Active Member

As far as I'm aware he doesn't however I don't know for certain. I'll have a nose around when I'm there but I honestly don't think he would have time to make pipes for other people - it's a one-man show.

2. buistd

buistd Active Member

They are great pipes and when you factor in the price they are not far from unbeatable in my opinion. The Straight grains that he has are good-lookers and non-EU residents get a reduced price on them. He also has a few pipes he keeps in his shop only and does not list on the internet. Bluepipe has a sandblasted freehand that is spectacular - only £42. Maybe I'll ask him to get a picture up here.

3. MikeyJ

MikeyJ Member

I'd love to see the freehand if possible and I've got an email into Mike to inquire about having something made up for me. With all of the positive feedback and the prices, it just seems silly not to get one!

4. mlyvers

mlyvers Member

great looking pipes furious, i like the english pipes myself. i like charatan pipes. i also enjoy the classic shapes. iam glad you are happy with your new pipes sir.

take care.
    mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.