1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Orlik Golden Sliced.

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Linus, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linus

Linus Member

Bought a pouch a few days ago, even though i could´nt imagine i whould like it (so far i´ve allmost only smoked aromatics), and i must say, the first bowl was, not very tasty, packed a new one a couple of hours later. by now í knew what to expect and it was somewhat enjoyabled, ang now after 5-6 bowls i enjoy it in a whole different way then i could imagine :)

Surely i will now be openminded for other virginia flakes, next up will probably be MacBarens. but with the price in mind, i will probably from now on never let it run dry before i buy a new tin or pouch, even if im still a sucker for supersweet aromatics :)

Stay curious and keep puffin´ :bing:

Old Codger likes this.
  2. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Don't give up on OGS or anything new. Try them with different pipes, or jar them, let them age a bit, and try again maybe in a few months. Your tastes change and you learn more as you go along. I have come back to a few I didn't like later and enjoyed them.

MakDragon likes this.
  3. Linus

Linus Member

Well, as i wrote, the taste sort of grew on me =) so i´ll surely keep smoking it from time to time, especially since it´s a otc tobacco over here i denmark =)

4. MakDragon

MakDragon Illegitimi non carborundum

Me and Carter Hall is a perfect example of this. Just couldnt get it the first time, but then after a few bowls in a cob, my mind was changed.

psquared, Mington and Linus like this.
  5. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

It was the same for me and McB Plumcake. I still can't stand that s**t. But OGS is a good one, stick with it.

Linus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.