1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Orlik Rubbed Out Mild Honeydew

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by raisingale, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raisingale

raisingale Member

Is anyone familiar with this delightful Virginia/Burley flake? It comes fully rubbed out and ready to smoke. I bought some on a whim and have grown extremely fond of it. Despite the fact that it doesn't get great reviews I can't find anything to complain about. One review said it had somewhat of a honeydew rind flavor. I don't get that at all, just a very mild subtle sweetness and a great aroma. I'm already thinking I should order more. For any that may be familiar with it, could you recommend a similar tobacco? It's unlike any aromatic I've ever smoked. Not goopy at all. In fact, I don't really know if it would be considered an aromatic at all.
    Thanks!
    Chris

2. Wydeboi

Wydeboi Member

I like Orlik Golden Sliced. It stays good to the bottom of the bowl.

3. raisingale

raisingale Member

I've heard nothing but good about it. I think it's time I placed an order!

4. Marc

Marc Active Member

If your reading reviews at tobaccoreviews.com take them with a grain of salt, over the years I have found them way off base to my tastes in tobacco, as a matter of fact, I tend to like most of the tobaccos that get poor reviews and not like the ones that get the 3 and 4 star reviews. If you enjoy that blend invest in it and keep on enjoying it would be my advice. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.