P & C order just arrived!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by StubrnDutchman, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StubrnDutchman

StubrnDutchman Member

Took advantage of H & H's Holiday sale and ordered up some Larry's Blend, Aj's VaPer, some Anniv. Kake, and a tub of Charter Hall. All of which are new to me. Couldn't wait for the big brown truck to get here! Having trouble deciding which to try first. Then I thought of poor DGE and all the guff he takes from everyone. Figured that was a good enough excuse to pop open the tub of CH. Enjoying it in a cob as I type this. Good stuff, indeed!

Thanks for all the suggestions. Can't wait to try them all. :banana:

AussieTX and JimInks like this.
  2. AussieTX

AussieTX Active Member

I did the same thing with H&H and got 17 of their blends (all new to me) I tried anny kake for the first time tonight, it's great!
    I just got a tin of Larry's blend today (was on back order) have yet to try it but I've heard it's very popular.
    Glad to see you getting into the CH, it's my main baccy for cobs.

JimInks likes this.
  3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I've been waiting three weeks now for my P&C order because so many H&H blends have been out of stock in the 8 oz. tins. Maybe the size of my order hasn't helped, because I ordered an insanely number of tins. But now that I hear P&C orders are starting to be filled, maybe they'll get to me soon.

Btw, the Anni Kake and AJ VaPer really improve after a few months aging. Carter Hall is always ready for the challenge! Glad you got your fix!

Morse likes this.
  4. StubrnDutchman

StubrnDutchman Member

I bought a pound each of the H & H blends. After a couple more bowls of the CH I will sample the blends and then jar up most of it to age. I have a bunch of Altadis pouches I need to work thru which will give me plenty of time for the H & H blends to age. I've been told that some of the Altadis stuff I have is decent so I want to give them a try.

JimInks likes this.
  5. Imrandy

Imrandy Member

My H&H Anni Kake still shows on backorder its going on 3 weeks now i also got a tin of Berry nice anyone try this one out?

6. gunslinger84

gunslinger84 Member

Yeah my order got split into two due to alot if the marquee series was back order. First went out fast, had to wait two weeks for five 2oz tins.

Gunslinger,

7. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Sales Account

Sounds like a great spread to introduce yourself to H&H (and CH, of course). Enjoy!

StubrnDutchman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.