1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

P-lip and System

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by ArtisanArcher, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayson H Bucy

Jayson H Bucy Member

I like the abacus and the smurf! The pipes are nice too I guess ;)

2. Jayson H Bucy

Jayson H Bucy Member

I found it's easier to clean the p-lip off the pipe. I take a tapered and run it through big end first, works like a charm...or a pipe cleaner.

3. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Jayson, I Be jealous:puffy:

4. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

90psi makes it a two second job!
    :ohyh:

ArtisanArcher likes this.
  5. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

6. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

yeah, it certainly won't pass a pipe cleaner put together... lol, but that's kinda the point.

I really really like the way that this pipe fits in my teeth. Even though it's different smoking it, it's by no means bad enough that I would desire to get rid of it or self modify the p-lip off of it. So, I will be "giving it a chance," though that won't be too hard ;)

This is, I think, the only pipe I own that I haven't heard gurgle, and that in it self is enough to sell me! I am certainly going to treat this pipe right! :D woot woot for good pipes!

7. TheKiltedOne

TheKiltedOne Sales Account

I have a Peterson (313 if i mind rightly) with a P lip and after about 6 months of owning it Im still not sure if I like it or not. The pipe itself is good enough quality that it would be my dress pipe if I needed such a thing but I dont smoke the pipe as much as I would like too beacuse the stem gets on my nerves about half the time I smoke it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.