1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Packing a Cob

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by nesta, Apr 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillH

WillH Active Member

Well fellas if ya'all would just buy a Forever stem all those nasty issues would disappear. Why? Cuz the Forever stem, due it's smallish hole diameter, restricts the air flow just enough to make the ole' cob smoke without a huge adjustment in technique. Tis true!

Will

2. WillH

WillH Active Member

Forgot to add: Many pipe manufactures, that make pipes for the European market, also supply a tube to replace the filter, just incase the owner wants to run wild and go El Natural. Cob's no different. Ya need to restrict the air flow just a tad and the Forever stem does that nicely.

Will

3. Kiowapipe

Kiowapipe Active Member

Hmm. Personally I love the wide open draw on my cobs and I think it's part of what makes them such great smokers. The only time I've ever gotten a hot lunch (drawn a charbiscuit through) from one was when I failed to clean out a new pipe between smokes.

4. ArtisanArcher

ArtisanArcher Member

I can't believe it took somebody until the second page to mention this... +100 on the Forever Stem!

Happy Smokes
    Arty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.