1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

PAD in pictures

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by soundlzrd, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

As some of you know I have been hit with a bad case of PAD. Here is the last two weeks in photos.

The group photo
    [​IMG]

The Zippo Petes
    [​IMG]

The ebony 302 and Boswell's Bent
    [​IMG]

I now need more tobacco.

2. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

Very nice, soundlzrd! They all look like excellent smokers! I hope you enjoy them for many years to come.

3. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Wow great haul, love that ebony one i love the dark pipes and the dark rustic pipes, thats my style. Did great on choosing those bad boys. Enjoy them to the fullest!!!!!!!!!! :velho:

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Yummy ... the peterson billiard is killin me

5. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Great score Soundlzrd! I love the dark rustics esp the black ones and blasts of the same. That Dress Black is awesome! How do they smoke for you? I bet, at times, you find it difficult to decide which one you're taking out for a spin. Congratz!

:groucho:
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

6. Dukeofbluz

Dukeofbluz Member

WOW what a great haul! I would love to have the 302 & Boswell! ok and the bottom zippo pete, I already have the top one otherwise that too!

Cant wait to hear how the Boswell smokes.

Duke

7. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi,

Nice haul and thanks for sharing - everyone should be a good smoker out of that lot but the 999 (Rhodesian) shape is missing - how could you have left my favourite out!

Very happy smoking with them all!

Gerry

8. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

Great buys!!! They all look amazing. Thank goodness I satisfied my PAD before reading this post. :wtf:

9. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

Thanks guys!

The 302 is what started the Peterson run. It smokes Great! The Billiard is also nice but I have only had 3 bowls yet. I just got the other Pete in the mail and have been sick. Also, I think I need to get the other pipes broken in before I start another.

The Boswell I actually picked out at Boswell's on Sat. What a great store! Worthy of a day trip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.