1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

PAD Wish List

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by BradNTX, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

OK, I'm trying to come to grips with my PAD & TAD. Maybe you guys can help me feel normal; or... you will confirm that I'm a nut.

I surf all kinds of sites that have these wonderful pipes. Some just call out to me and say that they should be mine. I know I can't have them all, but some are just... well, awesome and should be in my hand. I've started a list of pipes I would like to acquire over the next 6-12 months. I guess it's my pipe wish list. I currently have 10 pipes & 3 tampers on it.

Do you guys have a pipe wish list or do I need to put the Gentleman Jack down and go to bed? :bing:

2. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

I've been lusting after some pricey handmades lately (especially a certain Radice), but PAD has taken a backseat to TAD. I have enough pipes to cover my bases and as far as I know the powers that be aren't conspiring to levy any briar taxes so for now what little money I can scrape together will have to go to toby...no matter how tempting some of these pipes may be.

3. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Yup i do that all the time, most of the time when i smoke a pipe i surf my usual pipe spots. I dont think you are crazy cause my next 6 pipes are already thought out wrote down and set in stone. I do have others beyond that i will have, my wish list i guess as well.

4. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

Thank God I am not the only one. :thumbsu:

My favorites tab is my pipe wish list. I seem to find myself at least once a day surfing the net looking at different pipes. If I see one I like I add is as a favorite. Every two weeks or so I weed the list because I keep on finding nicer and nicer pipes. My wife asked me the other day what I wanted for my B-Day so I sent her the list. She called me back saying that 75% of that list was made up of pipes and tobacco. She thought I was crazy but oh well.

5. dubhdarra

dubhdarra Active Member

that is MY radice. i seen it first. you ebay jack me and i fill your eye sockets with mixture 79 and sew them shut!

6. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

The gauntlet has been thrown down and I accept! Pistols at dawn, sir.

7. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

This one could be an epic battle folks!!!

First they :argue:

Then Deckard ;)

Then Dub tries to :fish:

All this while Rugs :velho:

In the end D & D end up ;) and Rugs gets the Radice

- The End -

8. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

LMAO!!! Very well done Rugbysh ;)

9. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

I think you misunderstand the words "duel" and "pistols."

[​IMG]

10. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Better be a twin bore OC if you're gonna get that serious, otherwise we'll just laugh at you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.