1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

PAD Wish List

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by BradNTX, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

OK, I'm trying to come to grips with my PAD & TAD. Maybe you guys can help me feel normal; or... you will confirm that I'm a nut.

I surf all kinds of sites that have these wonderful pipes. Some just call out to me and say that they should be mine. I know I can't have them all, but some are just... well, awesome and should be in my hand. I've started a list of pipes I would like to acquire over the next 6-12 months. I guess it's my pipe wish list. I currently have 10 pipes & 3 tampers on it.

Do you guys have a pipe wish list or do I need to put the Gentleman Jack down and go to bed? :bing:

2. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

I've been lusting after some pricey handmades lately (especially a certain Radice), but PAD has taken a backseat to TAD. I have enough pipes to cover my bases and as far as I know the powers that be aren't conspiring to levy any briar taxes so for now what little money I can scrape together will have to go to toby...no matter how tempting some of these pipes may be.

3. chambers11283

chambers11283 Member

Yup i do that all the time, most of the time when i smoke a pipe i surf my usual pipe spots. I dont think you are crazy cause my next 6 pipes are already thought out wrote down and set in stone. I do have others beyond that i will have, my wish list i guess as well.

4. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

Thank God I am not the only one. :thumbsu:

My favorites tab is my pipe wish list. I seem to find myself at least once a day surfing the net looking at different pipes. If I see one I like I add is as a favorite. Every two weeks or so I weed the list because I keep on finding nicer and nicer pipes. My wife asked me the other day what I wanted for my B-Day so I sent her the list. She called me back saying that 75% of that list was made up of pipes and tobacco. She thought I was crazy but oh well.

5. dubhdarra

dubhdarra Active Member

that is MY radice. i seen it first. you ebay jack me and i fill your eye sockets with mixture 79 and sew them shut!

6. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

The gauntlet has been thrown down and I accept! Pistols at dawn, sir.

7. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

This one could be an epic battle folks!!!

First they :argue:

Then Deckard ;)

Then Dub tries to :fish:

All this while Rugs :velho:

In the end D & D end up ;) and Rugs gets the Radice

- The End -

8. Smokingmiami

Smokingmiami Member

LMAO!!! Very well done Rugbysh ;)

9. Deckard

Deckard Active Member

I think you misunderstand the words "duel" and "pistols."

[​IMG]

10. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Better be a twin bore OC if you're gonna get that serious, otherwise we'll just laugh at you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.