1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Spaceboy Tim, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaceboy Tim

Spaceboy Tim Member

Sep 11, 2010
    I've recently ordered a custom pipe and now I'm really tempted to buy a freehand and a Peterson! I know that I shouldn't be buying a new pipe so soon but I'm leaning toward getting the freehand since there won't be another exactly like it. It would be nice to get the Pete too because they don't always come with grain that I find appealing but I can always wait until I find another one that I like. Plus, I shouldn't be buying a second pipe in the first place. If I do get this second pipe then my TAD dreams will have to wait. Making decisions is frustrating!

I know this might be redundant to ask but do you guys ever feel this frustration? For some reason I'm expecting a lot of the answers to be something like, "All... The... Time!"
    Mark w4mms likes this.
  2. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Ok, you said it for me so I won't go there.:beck:
    mightypipes likes this.
  3. Beale

Beale Active Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Nope not ever! Well maybe? Heck yes "All the time!" Beale.
  4. Jussto

Jussto Active Member

May 5, 2011
    I am generally pretty in control of my PAD, and TAD as well. Another of my personalities, however, who comes around late at night after I've had a couple of drinks, is no where near as disciplined. To top it all off, HE KNOWS MY CREDIT CARD NUMBERS!

I would stress over this, but my daytime/work personality really enjoys all those pipes and tobacco he keeps getting unexpectedly during the day!

It's crowded in here but we get along!:toast::bing:
    el guero, Chuck S and SmokeyJoe like this.
  5. SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe Active Member

Feb 20, 2011
    BUY MORE PIPES...:ngty:
  6. Emory

Emory Member

Oct 15, 2011
    I have to many freakin ...AD's to mention, so that kinda keeps me in check! I'd have to say that a PAD seems to be knockin at the door!!
  7. Arkie

Arkie Active Member

Apr 1, 2011
    What the heck. A good pipe will last a lifetime. When you consider the pleasure they will give you they are a bargain. How's that for rationialization and justification?
    mightypipes and Jussto like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.