1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.
  2. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

Park Lane Pipe

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by blackpipe, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackpipe

blackpipe Member

Hey guys I got this pipe from my local store today.I got it because I needed a pipe for vapers.It cost my mother 33 dollars(she wanted to buy me a pipe for some reason) and it says park lane and made in italy. I decided to buy this pipe beacuse it looks kind of vintage(althou its new) and beacuse the draw is comparable to my Grandi so I though it would smoke good.The stem is made from a very weird material and as you can see in the picture it looks dicolored(stem), not sure if the pipe is briar(the guys in the store didint know) but im asuming it is because the price is the same as the briar ones they had. If any of you guys have info on park lane pipes please share with me.

Thanks very much.

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Just a guess, but I know that Park Lane Tobacconist has their own "house' line of pipes for in around that price tag. If it's Italian, it's almost certainly briar.

3. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Member

Looks like the stem might be oxidized but can't tell for sure...

4. t-bear

t-bear Well-Known Member

I would say the stem is well oxidized, which means it's been sitting around the shop or on display in the window for a while. Might take some cleaning up, but should smoke OK.

5. blackpipe

blackpipe Member

How do I clean the steam, the stem is wood i think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.